Hidden Mickey App?

Does anyone have the or any hidden mickey App on their phone? and if so is it worth the money? I know there are a few ranging from 1.99 to 7.99 so i was just curious. Thanks

We Steven Barrett’s Hidden Mickey app for our last trip, I think was $6.99. We have always liked looking for hidden Mickeys but I’ve never wanted to carry the book around with us so this was perfect. My 13 year old enjoyed playing around with it and I’m sure it’s something he’ll use on future trips since he didn’t come close to finding all of them. The app didn’t tell you exactly where the hidden Mickey’s are so you still have to look for them but you know where to start looking.

Would I buy it again? Yes. It was a little pricy for an app but it gave our 13 year old something to do in line and on rides. If this were our first trip I don’t know that it would be something we would take the time to do but for someone that has been a couple of times it adds something fun to things that have already been done.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1084138]We Steven Barrett’s Hidden Mickey app for our last trip, I think was $6.99. We have always liked looking for hidden Mickeys but I’ve never wanted to carry the book around with us so this was perfect. My 13 year old enjoyed playing around with it and I’m sure it’s something he’ll use on future trips since he didn’t come close to finding all of them. The app didn’t tell you exactly where the hidden Mickey’s are so you still have to look for them but you know where to start looking.

Would I buy it again? Yes. It was a little pricy for an app but it gave our 13 year old something to do in line and on rides. If this were our first trip I don’t know that it would be something we would take the time to do but for someone that has been a couple of times it adds something fun to things that have already been done.[/QUOTE]

awesome, thank you for the input!!!