High School Musical 3 Soundtrack

…is out today. I will be taking DD after school. She has been saving her money. Will anyone else be buying this?

Did anyone buy this today besides me? I took DD right after school, she was so excited.

No . . . but I did buy 20 tickets to the movie!! :laugh::laugh:

(no I am NOT scalping them!)

DD8 is taking 16 of her of her friends to PREMIER night for her 9th birthday! The girls are PUMPED and I must be crazy!! :laugh::laugh: Talk to me on Saturday!! :blush:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;895681]No . . . but I did buy 20 tickets to the movie!! :laugh::laugh:

(no I am NOT scalping them!)

DD8 is taking 16 of her of her friends to PREMIER night for her 9th birthday! The girls are PUMPED and I must be crazy!! :laugh::laugh: Talk to me on Saturday!! :blush:[/QUOTE]

You’re not crazy, sounds like fun!

We will be at the first showing of the day at our local AMC theater. We have a 10:30 a.m. showing. They also have a midnight showing, but not a chance on that one.

So we’ll be there, although I’ll bet there won’t be too many other people there at that time.

[QUOTE=timkelmom;895688]You’re not crazy, sounds like fun!

We will be at the first showing of the day at our local AMC theater. We have a 10:30 a.m. showing. They also have a midnight showing, but not a chance on that one.

So we’ll be there, although I’ll bet there won’t be too many other people there at that time.[/QUOTE]

I dunno . . .they are PUMPING up this movie!!

I had vouchers for the party, and the theater called me to come and get the REAL tickets . . . since they were selling out so fast . . . they only had 440 left for the whole day, and it’s playing in 5 of the 10 theaters . . . CRAZY!!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;895690]I dunno . . .they are PUMPING up this movie!!

I had vouchers for the party, and the theater called me to come and get the REAL tickets . . . since they were selling out so fast . . . they only had 440 left for the whole day, and it’s playing in 5 of the 10 theaters . . . CRAZY!![/QUOTE]

I agree about the pumping up part. I just don’t think too many parents will take their kids out of school for it. That means DD and I in a theater filled with little kids :eek:! We’ll see how it goes.

It looks great!! I think even little ones will be dancing and singing!!

I downloaded the sound track for my ipod last night. I don’t have anyone to go see the movie with this weekend so i might have to wait until it comes out on DVD.

What do you think of the songs? I think they are predictable and the kids will like them. They are catchy and some of the duets are nice.

I’m sure you can borrow a kids to take to the film, although I don’t thin you will have to wait that long for the DVD.

my sister won four tickets and she is taking me and her two daughters the night it comes out… We can’t wait to see it. :cool:

Sounds like a fun night out!

My DS (7) is SOOOO excited for this movie. We are going to see it next Monday. She has it colored in on our calendar, she has her outfit picked out, the whole enchilada.
Just had to say…
I was an extra for a few days and it is the quickest edited movie I have ever worked on. I was in a Disney Channel Movie one summer, and it came out the next fall. I worked on this summer-so they had 5 months (not even.) I’m a little worried

[QUOTE=Goofballorama;896059]My DS (7) is SOOOO excited for this movie. We are going to see it next Monday. She has it colored in on our calendar, she has her outfit picked out, the whole enchilada.
Just had to say…
I was an extra for a few days and it is the quickest edited movie I have ever worked on. I was in a Disney Channel Movie one summer, and it came out the next fall. I worked on this summer-so they had 5 months (not even.) I’m a little worried[/QUOTE]

Jeesh, I hope it’s not edited like Camp Rock . . . that editing was the pitts!! :eek: The bits they are showing on the Disney Channel look good.

My DDs are doing the countdown . . . tonight we watched HSM 1 tomorrow 2 and then FRIDAY . . . 3!!! :wub: (It’s amazing how REALLY young they all look in 1 . . . LOL!!)

I was just at Target and they had the soundtrack for $10. I was going to buy it but I dont know if my “friends” would mind me rolling up to work jamming on some HSM :laugh:

My 3 older kids are toooo old for HSM and my DS10 is not into it either. I have yet to see any of them. Are they a Grease feel or what?
I hear good things but have not really heard more then that, fill me in
MBers.

HSM is awesome and will have you dancing all day. I cant help to tap my feet to the best when watching the movie

[QUOTE=senacm;896069]My 3 older kids are toooo old for HSM and my DS10 is not into it either. I have yet to see any of them. Are they a Grease feel or what?
I hear good things but have not really heard more then that, fill me in
MBers.[/QUOTE]

My nieces are 14 and 16 and love HSM. They had a viewing party at their home for their friends. Like 20 kids show up.

I guess it’s sort of like Grease except much more family friendly. The tunes are catchy, the kids are all good-looking, and the story line is a good one. There are morals and lessons to be learned.

The best thing my DD took from this is that she can be anything she wants and not worry about what others think.

For the most part, the actors have been good role models (although some have seen their names attached to scandal) and they enjoy doing the movies.

I can’t wait until tomorrow, I think I am as excited as DD.

[QUOTE=Goofballorama;896059]My DS (7) is SOOOO excited for this movie. We are going to see it next Monday. She has it colored in on our calendar, she has her outfit picked out, the whole enchilada.
Just had to say…
I was an extra for a few days and it is the quickest edited movie I have ever worked on. I was in a Disney Channel Movie one summer, and it came out the next fall. I worked on this summer-so they had 5 months (not even.) I’m a little worried[/QUOTE]

Gosh, I hope it flows smoothly, kwim? Camp Rock had terrible editing. There is a scene that still bugs me every time DD watches it.

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

We’re counting down hours now. DD is really excited.

I agree with you about their appearance. The have all matured so much. Did you see Ashley Tisdale at one of the premiers with brown hair? It made her look a lot older.

Oh, just go for it. If you enjoy it, who cares what others think. I used to like N’SYNC and Backstreet Boys when I was probably too old to do so. I find all of these tunes catchy and sing them with DD often.

I got the CD at Wal*Mart for under $10 too. We couldn’t wait to put it in the CD player in the car.

DD wants to know all the songs before the movie.