High School Musical Show Down

Not sure if anyone was aware or not. For the next six weeks, the High School Musical show at DHS will be down in order to make way for the brand new High School Musical 3 show debuting in late October to go along with the release of the film. A lot of my friends who do the show say they’ve listened to the music for the next show and they say the soundtrack is just outstanding, even for adults.

Just a heads up.

Thanks for the post!

We are bummed that it won’t be there for our next visit…but we look forward to enjoying the new show sometime soon.

This sounds great, not sure if I will see it in person but it does sound exciting!
Thanks for posting Rowdy :happy:

So excited I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!

Haha…I thought that this thread was gonna be about a show down…:laugh::laugh::blush:

Thanks for the heads up Rowdy!:happy:

[QUOTE=Peppertink;883157]Haha…I thought that this thread was gonna be about a show down…:laugh::laugh::blush:

Thanks for the heads up Rowdy!:happy:[/QUOTE]

I thought the same exact thing! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

We haven’t told our kids the show will be down for our trip. We’re just planning on going to HSM3 opening weekend in the theater!

My kids love high school musical. The old one stops right before we come to WDW and the new one starts right after we get home. BOO HOO!:crying:

I thought the first HSM pep rally was rather cheesy, but I enjoyed the 2nd one. Probably because I prefer the music from the 2nd movie over that of the first. I can’t wait for the third. :laugh:

[QUOTE=Peppertink;883157]Haha…I thought that this thread was gonna be about a show down…:laugh::laugh::blush:

[/QUOTE]

Well, technically it is, since the show is down for refurbishment and enhancement. :biggrin:

Thanks for the tip!

DD8 is having her 9th birthday at the local theater for the HSM3 Opening Night . . . with 10 of her closest friends! :laugh::laugh:

The music is great . . . we listen to Disney Radio in the car . . . and they are playing the new songs already!! We :heart: them!!

Thanks for the “insider tip” :tongue: I have watched the first 2 HSM movies but I don’t think I will be going to the theaters for the 3rd one. DD is not that into them so I think we will wait for the dvd. Good thing the show is not on her “must do” list for our upcoming trip!

May wanna change her mind. Just saw a sample of the show in rehearsal. Not a HSM fan, but MAN it’s gonna be good!

Thanks Matt. We will be visiting again in Nov. so DD and I will definitely check it out. We were able to check out HSM 2 pep rally on the very first day. Since it was down this trip a PP photographer had some of the HSM props and was taking pics of the little girls with the them. It was really cute. Looking forward to HSM 3 pep rally.

Thanks Matt! Do you know if WDW will have anything for the HSM3 release?

Just the new show is all I’ve heard at this time.

Thanks Matt!!! If you find anything out about it please let me know. Im looking for another reason to hop on a plane and fly to WDW:wub:

we caught HSM2 on the last day that they had it…glad we did, it was really a great pep rally! even DGrammy & DPop liked it, esp since our 5 year old was dancing the entire time & was thrilled when she was able to go out and dance with them!! any time through the week that we would overhear the music, she would stop whatever she was doing & start to dance & sing.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;883226]Thanks for the tip!

DD8 is having her 9th birthday at the local theater for the HSM3 Opening Night . . . with 10 of her closest friends! :laugh::laugh:

The music is great . . . we listen to Disney Radio in the car . . . and they are playing the new songs already!! We :heart: them!![/QUOTE]

Wow what a lucky daughter! Living so close to WDW must be wonderful. We are celebrating my son’s 9th birthday in WDW on 10/6/08 but we can’t bring any guests as we’re from Massachusetts. So, this weekend we’re having his birthday here at a playplace for 20 kids…then off to Disney we go.