Hint for Upcoming Food and Wine Festival

Found this article. Looks like Disney may be highlighting 4 cities during the upcoming Food and Wine festival.

Melbourne on show to foodies - Leader News: Melbourne community news

Very interesting… thanks for the link.

:heart: the FOOD and WINE festival!

[QUOTE=gatour;842067]Found this article. Looks like Disney may be highlighting 4 cities during the upcoming Food and Wine festival.

Melbourne on show to foodies - Leader News: Melbourne community news[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info i wonder if that is why Disney is being so tight lipped about the festival

wow…looks like an interesting new twist on a great festival. Thank you for the information.

[B]The festival will cost state and federal governments and Victorian food and wine producers nearly $1 million if the bid is successful, according to the report.

Melbourne councillors two weeks ago rejected a request by Tourism Victoria to tip $100,000 into the project.

Cr Fiona Sneddon, the only councillor to vote in favour of the council supporting the bid, said she hoped Melbourne would not miss out because of the decision.

“It’s disappointing that my colleagues didn’t support the proposal because this type of event is what we need to put Melbourne’s hospitality offer on the world stage,” Cr Sneddon said.[/B]

Curious why the others didn’t vote FOR…
I hope to see them there!

I’ll be there for the opening day of food & wine and can’t wait.

We also love the Food & Wine Festival. :heart::heart:

That being said it looks like we will be missing it this year for the first time in 5years. :crying::crying:

Oh yum :wub: I love Food and Wine. We had such a GREAT time when we went a few years ago…we actually went back to Epcot several times just to hit it up over and over again!

Shrimp on the barbie, Oh!

Thanks for the link!

thanks for the link!