HISTA Original True Colors Video

Someone (Martin) over at Mousebits finally posted a video of the Original True colors beginning seguence. It is available there, but I have linked it here via sendspace…

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

This video is one of the most sought after peices of film. I hope you remember this as fondly as I do…It surely is a legend.

Oh my god I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE this video. I am SOOO glad it’s finally on-line. :crying: Brings a tear to my eye… :tongue:

I also loved the “Making Memories” song with all the Kodak photos. Anyone remember that one? I think that was the post show for Captain Eo and I totally loved it MORE than Captain Eo (which was terrifying for me :laugh:)

I am a dork. I clicked the link, but nothing happens :crying:

You will be directed to a download page, click on this link…

also the Making Memories song…

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

[QUOTE=bribren;862360]also the Making Memories song…

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem![/QUOTE]

Is it the video or the song? I have the actual song on that old EPCOT album but I’d love to see the video again. :happy:

I did. Nothing happens. I have the same problems with soundgods stuff all the time. My name is Dopey:ph34r:

Oh what fun that was.:wub: It’s been a long time since I saw that. Thanks for the link.

Try and hold Ctrl when clicking. Or Right click and choose “save target as”. Make sure your logged on as the administrator. Or install Firefox if IE is giving trouble. Perhaps your service is blocking it. I know Soundgod uses Megaupload, same type of thing.

The Makin Memories link if for the song only.

Aw…I really do miss this. Boy did they screw up royally by messing with the preshow.

[QUOTE=bribren;862395]Try and hold Ctrl when clicking. Or Right click and choose “save target as”. Make sure your logged on as the administrator. Or install Firefox if IE is giving trouble. Perhaps your service is blocking it. I know Soundgod uses Megaupload, same type of thing.

The Makin Memories link if for the song only.[/QUOTE]

OK, I’ll try it again. I use Opera as my browser. that may have something to do with it.
Firefox has given me some trouble lately :pinch: