HOB Gospel Brunch?

Has anyone ever done the Gospel Brunch at HOB at Downtown Disney? I have always wanted to try the HOB and thought maybe the brunch would be something different on my next trip.

I haven’t tried it, but have read some great reviews on it. You should go for it.

I haven’t tried it myself, but I know Boss has and he really enjoyed it!

Same here - I’ve heard great things about it - but convincing my family to go would be impossible - I’d love to go.

I’m hoping to convince DH for our next trip, except I think the next trip he’ll be running the marathon that day.

Did the HOB Gospel Brunch a couple of years ago. It was an absolute blast! If you do it, expect to get a workout!

I love Sunday brunches, but when I’m in WDW, the timing of a Sunday brunch doesn’t usually work out in my favor. I’m sure that the musical component is just as good as the culinary component.
Other than that, we’ve eaten at HoB many times, plus 3 visits to the Disneyland DTD HoB and enjoyed it.
The only downside is that they discontinued their Red Beans and Rice entree.

Thanks for the input everyone! We are still undecided but if we go, i will be sure to come back with a full report!

What exactly is the HOB Gospel Brunch?

I’m so glad you have asked about this. I have never done it but we have a radio D.J over here that has been shouting about it for some time now saying it is one of the things he has ever done and highly recommends it to everyone.

It is now on my list to do.

It’s gospel music plus a buffet. From their official web site:
House of Blues® Gospel Brunch : HOB.com

Menu includes:

"Cornbread muffins with maple butter, pecan caramel sticky buns, cheese-filled tortellini salad with smoked salmon, capers, red onions and pear tomatoes, traditional Caesar salad, hickory smoked bacon and sausage links, homemade biscuits and country gravy, breakfast potatoes with sautéed onions and peppers, homemade waffles, omelet station, southern fried chicken, homemade macaroni and cheese, creole chicken and shrimp jambalaya, carved smoked turkey breast with prime rib of beef, white chocolate walnut brownies, homemade fruit cobbler and white chocolate banana bread pudding.

All of our dishes are expertly prepared by House of Blues executive chefs to make your taste buds sing."

Sounds good!

[QUOTE=WDWmemories;924005]It’s gospel music plus a buffet. From their official web site:
House of Blues® Gospel Brunch : HOB.com

Menu includes:

"Cornbread muffins with maple butter, pecan caramel sticky buns, cheese-filled tortellini salad with smoked salmon, capers, red onions and pear tomatoes, traditional Caesar salad, hickory smoked bacon and sausage links, homemade biscuits and country gravy, breakfast potatoes with sautéed onions and peppers, homemade waffles, omelet station, southern fried chicken, homemade macaroni and cheese, creole chicken and shrimp jambalaya, carved smoked turkey breast with prime rib of beef, white chocolate walnut brownies, homemade fruit cobbler and white chocolate banana bread pudding.

All of our dishes are expertly prepared by House of Blues executive chefs to make your taste buds sing."

Sounds good![/QUOTE]

Thanks! Sounds amazing… wish I was going to be there on Sunday! :mellow:
I guess this will be something to look forward to on future trips. :happy: