Holiday Reader Review Contest

Welcome to the DisneyCentral.com Holiday Reader Review Contest. We will be givng away a copy of either the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World, 2002 Version, or a copy of Mini-Mickey weekly to a lucky member. Here is how you win:

1. Register, if you are not yet registered.
  2. Submit a review in the Reader Reviews Section.
  3. Each review submitted and approved receives one entry into the drawing. All entries from the previous week will be discarded after the weekly drawing.
  4. A drawing will be held each Wednesday at 11:59 PM EST, from December 5, 2001 until January 2, 2002. We will post the winner on the DisneyCentral.com site, and the winner will be sent their choice of books. If you win once, you can’t win again, but you can still submit reviews.

The winner of the Holiday Reader Review Contest for December 5 is Steamboatwillie. Steamboatwillie has won a choice of either The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World or MiniMickey. Congratulations!

Anyone else is still eligible to win next week. To enter the week #2 contest, you must submit a review between Thursday, December 6 and Wednesday, December 12.

Good luck!

Hey everyone, Steamboat Willie here. I can’t believe I won! Disney Central is so great! Everyone has got to write reviews of the restaurants. The reader reviews are a great resource and I’m starting to use them already!

Thank you so much!

Steamboat Willie

The winner of the Holiday Reader Review Contest for December 12 is Herbie. Herbie has won a choice of either The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World or MiniMickey. Congratulations!

Anyone else is still eligible to win next week. To enter the week #3 contest, you must submit a review between Thursday, December 13 and Wednesday, December 19.

Good luck!

The winner of the Holiday Reader Review Contest for December 19 is Pluto. Pluto has won a choice of either The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World or MiniMickey. Congratulations!

Anyone else is still eligible to win next week. To enter the week #4 contest, you must submit a review between Thursday, December 20 and Wednesday, December 26.

Good luck!

I am totally excited, I never win anything. We are planning a trip to Disneyland, and this book will help! Thanks for the book!!! :slight_smile:

The winner of the Holiday Reader Review Contest for December 26 is Cinderellafifi. Cinderellafifi has won a choice of either The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World or MiniMickey. Congratulations!

Anyone else is still eligible to win next week. To enter the week #5 contest, you must submit a review between Thursday, December 27 and Wednesday, January 2, 2002.

Good luck!

Thank you so much DisneyCentral for picking me as this weeks winner!! I am so excited!!

I think this web site is great and that it is going to be a big success!

I have decided that I would like the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World and cannot wait to receive it!

Thanks again,
Cinderellafifi :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The winner of the Holiday Reader Review Contest for January 6 is trilliumB. TrilliumB has won a choice of either The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World or MiniMickey. Congratulations!

We would like to thank everyone who entered. You have made our site a more valuable resource to others planning a vacation to Disney parks. I look forward to reading more reviews in the future.

Hey everyone!!

Wow, I’m so excited!! I can’t believe I won!!! Woo-hoooo!!!

My husband David and I are about to go to Disney for a week in February (Feb 3 to 10, 2002), and the Unofficial Guide will -I’m sure- prove invaluable. I know I’m going to love to have it even after we’re back, to pick up and peruse when I’ve got that Mickey Jones!

I’m quite new to this site, but so far I think it’s just great. What a nice group of people!

My bestest of wishes to all,

–CAT :stuck_out_tongue: