Hollywood Studios QS

Best or “Least Worse” (lol) Dining Plan accepted QUICK SERVICE restaurant in Hollywood Studios ?

Rosie’s All-American Cafe, Pizza Planet, Fairfax Fare, Catalina Eddie’s, Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, Starring Rolls Cafe or Studio Catering Company ?

:goofybounce:

I think the Studio Catering Company is the only one that’s ok. I can’t stand ABC Commissary.

Been hearing good things about Starring Rolls. We’re going to try that in Dec. Huge sandwiches on foccaccia and the cupcakes look incredible!

Liked the cuban sandwich at ABC Comm, but since they took it off the menu there is nothing there that makes me want to go back.

Pizza Planet is OK - nothing special - fun for kids.

Haven’t tried any others…

Pizza Planet is ok if you have kids. The food is just standard but the place is fun.

Starring Rolls Cafe is quite good.

I don’t like any of the others

We’ve been happy with Backlot Express, and there is a drink station for refills!

I love the pizza at Pizza Planet and Eddies.

I ate at one of the places in the Sunset Ranch Market area a few weeks ago, which I think includes Fairfax Fare, Rosie’s All-American, & Catalina Eddies… they are right next to each other and I was bouncing back and forth trying to decide what I wanted so I don’t remember where I ended up. But they had a pretty good variety of standard Disney QS - pizza, burgers, chicken, etc.

I’m not a fan of ABC Commissary. I think Pizza Planet is good, but I like Disney pizza. :blush:

There are some new barbecue items at Fairfax Fare that look interesting, but my biggest problem with the whole Sunset Market “food court” is that it is entirely outside and even the covered tables that get you out of sun and rain are not air conditioned, which is absolutely necessary in Orlando most of the year.
I think we ate at ABC in August, but if I can’t be sure, it certainly wasn’t memorable.
You’re right to ask which is the least worst in the Studios because they are all lacking something or other.

I totally agree!

WE like plant pizza the others are lacking.

We always eat where Rosies, Fairfax and Eddies is down by RRC and TT. There is something for everyone.

We did not care for ABC Comm at all!

Something for everyone…
EXCEPT AIR CONDITIONING!!!

Starring Rolls is very good. Pizza Planet is safe if you have picky eaters. Who doesn’t like pizza, even the frozen kind?

It’s not pizza, it’s Disney pizza and most posters agree Disney pizza is lacking.