Holy smokes!

I’ve been trying for almost an hour now to get through to Disney Dining to book a Candlelight Processional Dining Package and I STILL can’t get through!!! I have another 1/2 hour before I have to head off to work so I hope I can get through and booked before then, or it will have to wait until later this evening…

I guess it’s popular!!

Can u book it online? Maybe that would be quicker??

did CP last year. It was nice but C-O-L-D. Did the package with Coral Reef.

It’s because they went on sale today and with the free dining - OVERLOAD!!

I hope you get the date and time and DINING you want! :flowers:

I did it last year with the Biergarten as a change and it was really really good - good enough to go back a 2nd time and this restaurant doesn’t fill up as fast as the others

Hope you get your ressie!!!

Good luck!

[QUOTE=DonnyD;1046621]I did it last year with the Biergarten as a change and it was really really good - good enough to go back a 2nd time and this restaurant doesn’t fill up as fast as the others

Hope you get your ressie!!![/QUOTE]

This will be our third Biergarten/CP Christmas. We go for the latest lunch and get seating for the 5pm show. Cheapest route for really good food, great atmosphere, close to CP afterward…nice!

Hope you were able to get through. I called from 6am on…got through at 7:45 and waited for almost 45minutes to get someone. (Operator was sooooo nice!)

Booked 2:35 lunch with 5pm CP show on Christmas Eve. :tinytree:

Maybe we’ll see you there??? :flowers:

We did it last year with dinner at Le Cellier:wub: I really enjoyed it. I don’t think you can really see the it without the dinner package. The standby line was CRAZY:blink:

Saw it last year without the package, stand by line wasn’t any crazier to us than any other Disney attraction, you could just see the line because it wasn’t tucked into an inside cue.

We waited in line for about 45 mins, and we were at about the halfway point for people to get in. I felt like we had just as good seating, center 3/4 the way back, without the package and we had a ressie for Le Cellier planned for 7:30pm (just in case we couldn’t get into the 1st CP) after the 5pm CP which worked out perfect, and only used up one table service from our DDP. Walked right out of Le Cellier into a good spot for Illuminations. Was an overall fantastic night!! :mickey:

So it’s possible to see CP without the dining package! :blush: But the package may make things a bit more convenient for sure!

I knew I couldn’t try yesterday so I had my wonderful travel agent (Keith, from Mouseketrips:wub:) do it for me. He rocks . . . we got Coral Reef on the day we wanted (Whoopi Goldberg). I’m excited!

[QUOTE=goofy_scotty;1046743]Saw it last year without the package, stand by line wasn’t any crazier to us than any other Disney attraction, you could just see the line because it wasn’t tucked into an inside cue.

We waited in line for about 45 mins, and we were at about the halfway point for people to get in. I felt like we had just as good seating, center 3/4 the way back, without the package and we had a ressie for Le Cellier planned for 7:30pm (just in case we couldn’t get into the 1st CP) after the 5pm CP which worked out perfect, and only used up one table service from our DDP. Walked right out of Le Cellier into a good spot for Illuminations. Was an overall fantastic night!! :mickey:

So it’s possible to see CP without the dining package! :blush: But the package may make things a bit more convenient for sure![/QUOTE]

Well that is good to know that you were able to see it. We saw the 2nd show and people had been in line for HOURS in standby and many did not get to see it that night (or so I am told). Guess like anything else it all depends on the night. The only thing I didn’t like was the rush to the “special viewing area” for illuminations. It was a true rope drop dash :wacko: but we got there in time and had a decent view. It was very close to the water I had never been so close as we usually view from Mexico.

I must admit, I’m slightly jealous about the Illuminations veiwing area! :mellow:

Well after 1 hour and 45 minutes I was done booking!!! We have a 2:30 ADR at Le Cellier, going to the 5 o’clock CP…We weren’t really all that picky on the who so it made it a whole lot easier…LOL…

So it will be a night of firsts… First time at Le Cellier and first time seeing the CP… The seating for Illuminations is a bonus! Now I just wonder how seating is for those in wheelchairs… My son is transferable but it would make it less stressful not to have to go that route…

I’ll post our week’s worth of ressie’s in another post!!

As I recall there was plenty of seating for those in wheelchairs and their family in the front of the the outdoor theater (forgive me I can’t recall the name right now). Just know that the viewing area for Illuminations is down near the Showcase Plaza. With you having ressies for the early show you will obviously have plenty of time to get there and get a good seat for the Illuminations. I also believe that they have seating designated for those in wheelchairs there as well but cannot accurately recall it now. We saw the
2nd show and did the mad dash to the viewing area.

Have a wonderful time…you will :heart: Le Cellier. My favorite is “The Filet”. So tender and yummy and risotto is yummy too…and the bread : ) I can’t say anything bad about Le Cellier:wub:

American Gardens Theater…I remembered:biggrin: