Holy Spam, Mouseketeers!

What happened last night? Why wasn’t anyone up watching to protect our poor little website from the Spam Attack? :ninja: :glare:

Come on… who was on duty last night?

:laugh:

Saw that too… It’s a pretty impressive display, right? LOL

What happened?

I was getting a ton of Norton blocked virus attack messages - I didn’t know what was going on… what that from HERE??? WOW!

There were a buch of individual job advertisement threads for IT jobs in India that hit around midnight.

You can relax and go back to bed Boss. The MB Gods took care of it so we mortals can continue ragging on ‘stollen strollers’ and other ‘krap’ like that.

ROFL! Yep… 'cuz that’s what we do…

Someone has to…

Well, lucky me had a sump pump problem during the night. So after you get done walking around in 3 inches of water in your basement, what do you do, you go on MB!!
I did report them, don’t know what happened after that. See as they say, there is a reason for everything…that’s why the sump pump failed, just so I could check MB at 3 am.

like <…can you make one of those? :slight_smile:

Dang, I can’t believe I missed the rukus!

Lol I was oblivious too until I read this post. Cant stand spam cp :angry:and the meat

I LOVE Spam

spam spam spam spam;
spam spam spam spam

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1089971]I LOVE Spam

spam spam spam spam;
spam spam spam spam[/QUOTE]

Do you love Spam-a-lot?

What IS Spam, anyway? Like ears, snout, tail and hooves?

… wait. Pigs have “hooves,” right??? I mean, what do you call those little weird pig toes?

Pigs have trotters.

LOL I have heard Gordon Ramsey hollering around the kitchen about cooking up some trotters… never knew exactly what it was! In the South, we just call them “pigs feet” – :tongue:

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1089971]I LOVE Spam

spam spam spam spam;
spam spam spam spam[/QUOTE]

Wonderful Spam! :wub:

You beat me to it. :mickey: (actually a “viking” mickey)

I can’t help but giggle reading the track this thread took …

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I love Mousebuzz:heart: