Homesick for Disney!

I don’t know about you guys, but I was bawling last time I left Disneyland! I was so homesick for it, and in one of my classes I kept imagining Adventure Land and shopping there haha:) I WANNA GO “HOME”.:mickey::pirate:

I cry every time I leave WDW!

when you get the money u can come back

I’m sooo homesick for Disney right now it’s not even funny. It’s been steadily getting worse over the last couple of weeks. sigh I just keep dreaming of all things Disney; the shops, the rides, Main Street, the resorts. I’m hoping to go in October for the Halloween Party :happy:

i can go when ever i want but i feel ya’s!

Ahh I feel the same way. It’s EVERYTHING Disney!
I think about it non-stop this year for some reason.
I started taking our spring/summer clothes and it acually gives me butterflies knowing I bought these clothes for WDW.
My husband thinks I’m in need of some serious couch time :laugh::laugh::laugh:

diseny makes you go happy

I totally understand. :crying: I visit WDW frequently but not Disneyland & DL really has my heart. We probably won’t be going back until all the construction at DCA is finished, which is depressing 'cause Carsland won’t be done until 2012. :sad:

I know I am lucky to visit WDW in the meantime but, boy oh boy, does it make me sad when I think about not going to Disneyland.

I know how you feel!
My family’s not going again until 2012 either haha. But before I die I will go to DL Hong Kong and Tokyo! Hahaha!:D:wub:

I just went in January if you can call what I did a trip to WDW and I’m still super homesick for WDW. Last “real” trip to WDW for me was my DD’s Bday last February…this is the longest we have gone between trips in many years.

I just went in January if you can call what I did a trip to WDW and I’m still super homesick for WDW. Last “real” trip to WDW for me was my DD’s Bday last February…this is the longest we have gone between trips in many years.

I miss Disney everyday I’m not there! I think about the smells of popcorn and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies or the sound of the Casey’s Corner piano player. The beautiful image of a bright and sunny main street, filled with big bright bushels of Mickey balloons and the castle setting the scene all the way in the background. The gentle mist you feel as soon as you enter the harbour part of POTC and how you feel like you’re really out at sea. Or Waiting in line for the Tower of Terror and listening to the sweet, whinning music of the past. The feeling you get once you enter the top of the tower and you feel the doors open and you know your about to drop as soon as you feel that thick, humid air surround you. How you automatically feel like a 6 year old in the coolest playground ever as soon as you enter Pixar Place!

I WANNA GO BACK!
My Disney homesickness has gotten WAYYY worse since I came back from my internship! I need more Disney!! :happy:

Stacey, beautifully written- so descriptive I could feel it myself!

[QUOTE=PinkMousEars;1027850]I know how you feel!
My family’s not going again until 2012 either haha. But before I die I will go to DL Hong Kong and Tokyo! Hahaha!:D:wub:[/QUOTE]
Can I say Ditto!

We call the day we leave the “sad day”. It seems like we’re the only ones leaving - everyone else will go on and on having fun forever. Stupid, I know - but that’s how we feel. I find myself thinking of WDW at least half a dozen times a day; thinking “someone is on Soarin’ right now!”… :crying:

Not a day goes by when I don’t think about Disney. I always want to be there, in the middle of the magic!

Well thank you so much! :] I love describing it. It makes me feel like I’m there while I’m writing it! :laugh: lol!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1023445]I totally understand. :crying: I visit WDW frequently but not Disneyland & DL really has my heart. We probably won’t be going back until all the construction at DCA is finished, which is depressing 'cause Carsland won’t be done until 2012. :sad:

I know I am lucky to visit WDW in the meantime but, boy oh boy, does it make me sad when I think about not going to Disneyland.[/QUOTE]

Wishy, I’m reallly hoping to visit DL this year or the beginning of next for the first time, so you’ll have to give me some tips! haha. :happy:

Wow… Stacey are you an author? Hahaha, jk. Aw man now I’m totally homesick lol. drool
:crying:

[QUOTE=PinkMousEars;1028021]Wow… Stacey are you an author? Hahaha, jk. Aw man now I’m totally homesick lol. drool
:crying:[/QUOTE]

Haha, well thank you! It’s okay! Atleast you have an outlet for it! haha. :laugh: