Hoop Dee Doo Christmas bonus

Just a heads up to anyone who enjoys Hoop Dee Doo Revue as much as I do… If you go around Christmas time they actually extend the show a little bit to do a few really really pretty Christmas songs. God those people are so talented. and honestly i went to the later show and the theater was nearly empty so the [I]former[/I] “ball and chain” and i were right up front.:pirate:

We went to Hoop Dee Doo on Christmas day two years ago and there was nothing extra added to the show. I didn’t know what to expect but the show was just like any other show we’ve seen.

I have seen the Hoop Dee Doo during Christmas time and not Christmas time many times. I have never seen them add anything to the show, but when they come out in the audience and sing during the middle of the show, they do change the songs to Christmas songs during that time of the year. The shows are always the same time length though that I have noticed.

i was there in early december (prob my 7th time seeing the show) and it was a good 20 or 30 minutes longer. maybe that was due to the small audience!?!

Was it the early seating or the late seating?
If it was late, they would have no pressure to get guests out so they could get the next group in.