Hope this news doesn't disrupt anyones plans

Spirit Airlines pilot strike could delay thousands - Business- msnbc.com sorry just heard the news

Has anyone really used them? I try to avoid the smaller “no name” airlines because of this reason. I mean I’m willing to pay more to hopefully have some type of insurance on this (or any other type of stopage) matter … But then again no one can ever get insurnace.

GOOOD LUCK EVERYONE GOING TO DISNEY! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=tiffanytaylor;1036267]Has anyone really used them? I try to avoid the smaller “no name” airlines because of this reason. I mean I’m willing to pay more to hopefully have some type of insurance on this (or any other type of stopage) matter … But then again no one can ever get insurnace.

GOOOD LUCK EVERYONE GOING TO DISNEY! :-)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I use them…and have many times. They are hardly a no name airline, but I could understand you thinking that if they don’t fly out of any where near you. It’s kinda how I feel about jet blue even though I know they are just fine to use.

this news in unsettling. I fly with them in August.

I jsut read through the article. I can’t see how this would effect me unless they go out of business or something…no worries.

Good thing that I drive and the times I’ve flown out to LA, we’ve taken American Airlines.