Hotel near disney

I’ll be coming into WDW at night so I was going to just try to find a cheap hotel in the area instead of staying on site the first night any ideas?

well… how about the Radisson? Never stayed there, but it looks nice. Umm… there’s the Nick Hotel, but… there have been some bad reviews (of course, there have been some bad reviews about every hotel).

I’ll be back with more.

Ok thanks I figured I would just stay somewhere cheap the first night seeing as I would only be sleeping there.

What about a Value? You can get them as low as $82 a night. If you have Starwood Preferred Guest Points, I HIGHLY recommend the Sheraton Safari right outside of DTD! If you don’t have points, it’s over $100 for the night…in that case, I’d go Value! :cool:

Yeah, I agree a Value Resort would be a great idea. Or you can try Reviews of vacations, hotels, resorts, vacation and travel packages - TripAdvisor or hotels.com - WE KNOW HOTELS INSIDE AND OUT.® or Expedia.com - Upgrade your browser and see the world to see if you can get a deal. Good luck and have a lot of fun!!!

You can always Priceline a hotel near there for a real low price and see what comes up.

We did that once and just stayed at a value the first night (Pop). We transfered to POFQ in the morning. It worked out great and saved us a decent amount of money.

A few years ago I got a priceline.com room in the Maingate area for $25 + room tax. It sounds like it would fit your needs.

Otherwise the Holiday Inn Maingate East was a very nice hotel in 2001 and cheaper than WDW’s value resorts.

Yeah thanks Cavey and ddoll that’s the cheap I was looking for.

We stayed at Best Western on I-92 for 67.00 for 1 night. We drove down, and didn’t have a reservation. It was clean and nice, and included breakfast. It worked out really well. The next day we checked into Pop.