Hotel of choice

As I posted prior, we are going to Universal Orlando June 25th-27th. We are staying at the Royal Pacific. Wanted to stay at Hard Rock but we just didnt want to pay as much as they are getting for those two nights. The plan was to get up early Friday morning, drive 3 hrs to Orlando, then go to the hotel, get our Express Pass, and go to Islands of Adventure (the Harry Potter stuff opens an hour early for those staying at the on-site property). That would mean we have to get up at about 4am, drive 3 hours, get to the hotel by 7am, and be waiting at the gate at 8am. We decided to book a room at a less expensive place for Thursday night. This way we wont have to get up so early Friday.

We first booked Buena Vista Suites. Got a great rate of $90, including tax. That hotel is about 20 minutes from Universal. After thinking about it (yes…I over think everything so we can get in as much as we can in the time we have) decided to find a place that is closer to the Royal Pacific. We booked Four Points Sheraton…less than a mile from the Royal Pacific. Dont have to worry about possibly getting lost or accidentally getting on the ramp (which we have been known to do once in awhile).

Just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Four Points Sheraton in the last year or so. It has good reviews . As long as it is clean, and has a comfy bed I am good with it.