Hotel one night

we are leaving april 1 taking ur time we plan on being in Orlando late April 2 to check in April 3 early we want to be at the park early it is dh b day… we need a hotel for one night until we check into por April:mickey: 3 any suggestions …???

Dsis stayed off site at Buena Vista Suites and loved it. Got a great online rate and a full breakfast. If you want to stay onsite, why not try a All Stars or Pop and let Disney move your luggage the next day…that’s what we did, but we flew in and used ME so it was more convenient for us to stay on property.

nothing open at values… some band groups are there those days… i will try for buena vista suites can i ask how much is usually the rate?

I think the usual rate is around $150ish…but we found online deals for $77 & $88 dollars, which includes an awesome breakfast and it’s VERY close to WDW, we pass it on the way to the airport! I think I’ve booked under dreamvacations.com or something like that to get the rate…we’ve always had to cancel our reservations there because we end up flying! If we ever drive and need a night or two off property, this is the place for us! Dsis has now stayed there our “lead nights” into 2 trips.

Dreams Unlimited Travel has good rates if you can’t get them directly from Buena Vista Suites website. Click here for their rates: http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dreamsres/index.htm

That’s the one, thanks sis!:heart::heart:

I have to keep my eye on this thread because I think we may end up staying only one night in the Orlando area before checking in to POR (of course this is not until next year, but I can still plan!)
We were thinking of staying at the Dolphin/Swan for the night because they usually offer really good nurse rates. Plus I think it would be fun to hit the Boardwalk!

Hotwire.com: Discount airfare, hotel reservations, car rentals, vacation packages and cruises is always worth a shot! We’ve done that in the past and have booked a room for one night for our May stay.

Will send you a PM or Email. May be able to get you in a DVC studio.

Wow! How cool would that be?!?! I think I’d go that route over Hotwire. Good luck!!!

that would be amazing.

[QUOTE=Princessbaby;947555]I have to keep my eye on this thread because I think we may end up staying only one night in the Orlando area before checking in to POR (of course this is not until next year, but I can still plan!)
We were thinking of staying at the Dolphin/Swan for the night because they usually offer really good nurse rates. Plus I think it would be fun to hit the Boardwalk![/QUOTE] Really?:eek:Good nurse rates? Where do I find the info?

I just called for one night april 2… it was $169.00 per night … without tax … more then i want to spend for a few hours.

We stayed on the 192 last year for one night for the same reason. We stayed behind the big orange, I think it was a travel lodge and it was $89.

Travelocity.com right now: Downtown Disney hotels chk in 2 April

Regal Sun: $88
Best Western: $103
Doubletree: $81

I thought I saw it was 129, but it is a little more than some want to spend, but I think it would be kind of neat to be on the Boardwalk and actually spend some time there and eat at ESPN, which my DH has not been able to do in years. If our timing is right, we’ll arrive around lunch and have most of the day. we’ll see what happens.

This is where I got my info: I though it was a good deal since a lot of their rates run $200+

In appreciation for all that you do, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort would like to offer you a very special room rate for your next vacation to the most magical place in the world…the Walt Disney World® Resort! Rates for nurses start at just $129.00* per room, per night!

Call 1-888-828-8850 and ask for rate code: NURSE

If you’d like to be among the first to know of special offers and packages
being offered at our resort, please click here and join our mailing list!

*Rates are per room, per night based on rate schedule availability and do not include the mandatory Resort Service Package, daily parking fees (if applicable), applicable taxes or gratuities. Not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations or for groups. All nurses must show proof of employment upon arrival. Offer valid through 12/24/09.

[QUOTE=Princessbaby;947844]This is where I got my info: I though it was a good deal since a lot of their rates run $200+

In appreciation for all that you do, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort would like to offer you a very special room rate for your next vacation to the most magical place in the world…the Walt Disney World® Resort! Rates for nurses start at just $129.00* per room, per night!

Call 1-888-828-8850 and ask for rate code: NURSE

If you’d like to be among the first to know of special offers and packages
being offered at our resort, please click here and join our mailing list!

*Rates are per room, per night based on rate schedule availability and do not include the mandatory Resort Service Package, daily parking fees (if applicable), applicable taxes or gratuities. Not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations or for groups. All nurses must show proof of employment upon arrival. Offer valid through 12/24/09.[/QUOTE]

wow i called and was told $169.99 and i went on line and it was also $169.00 but i am going to call again… $129.00 isnt bad…

ok i just called again now it is $179.00 plus tax and resort fee the $129.00 is based on availability throughout the year. id be curious to see what someone else may be told since last night i got $169

I have tried over the years for the Swan or Dolphin military rates. The standard answer has always been that they have no availability. Try downtown Disney hotels. Great rate taking place.