Hotels Near Disney

Planning a kind of last minute trip to the WDW area. And so I am looking for information on the best and money wise hotel that is near the area of Disney.

This trip is basically two fold, once to look at rental properties as I am planning on relocating to the area by Oct. And then I do have a job interview for a local dinner attraction as well.

Thanks in advance

Have you checked out the rental villas?

We are staying at the Country Inns and Suites on Apopka Vineland Road near DTD June 30 - July 5 and we got a good hotel rate. I looked online and right now they have rooms for 79.00 per night with breakfast in the morning. We are getting a one Bedroom Suite for this trip. We stayed there before check-in at WDW in Feb. and they upgraded us. I liked it so much we are staying there for this whole trip. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and the free breakfast cuts part of the cost of meals off my trip. Plus the Joe’s crab Shack and Cracker Barrel are right across the street.

try checking out seralogo on the 192 about 10 minutes MAX from the main gates
Last we looked there were rooms for 29.95 a night
Pools Eating and other goodies available as well pool was free but obvious food wasnt however I think they have like a meal plan or something

Just wondering…the hotels that are ‘Walt Disney World Good Neighbors’…they cannot partake in EMH can they??

Well I do believe that it is going to be the Seralago for this trip…It’s close…and near a bunch of other things to do as well.

Thanks everyone!!!