Hours?

Does anyone have any idea when the May 2009 hours will be out?

end of January I think

That’s about right.

It’s driving me crazy that they’re not posted yet. I’ve been checking since November!!!

We are waiting for those May hours too!

Is May the start of the summer season?

I too am going nuts waiting for the hours for May!!! I’ve been checking every day!

Do you think the 90 day ADR change is going to impact when park hours come out? I’m thinking Disney changed the dining window so they could release park hours closer to the actual date instead of 6 months out.

DT, that sounds like a good reason - or at least a better reason for me not being upset about the 90 day booking window. i bet there have always been a lot of dining changes after hours are released, this should cut down on that some i would think.

i had been going crazy waiting for the may hours, but now that i can’t make my adr’s until later, and the hours should be out by then, i’m not as nuts (about that anyway…)!

[QUOTE=emamasa;919267]DT, that sounds like a good reason - or at least a better reason for me not being upset about the 90 day booking window. i bet there have always been a lot of dining changes after hours are released, this should cut down on that some i would think.

i had been going crazy waiting for the may hours, but now that i can’t make my adr’s until later, and the hours should be out by then, i’m not as nuts (about that anyway…)![/QUOTE]

Six months out is pretty far out and I bet Disney gets a lot more changes than they used to when the booking window opened up at 90 days. I liked being able to book at 180 days out because most casual planners haven’t even begun to think about planning yet so it made it easier for those of us that plan early. However, it’s still a level playing field so it’s all good.