How Adorable Is This Mickey Chocolate!

Sweet On You Disney Floral & Gifts - Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830 - Delivering Fresh Flowers and Gifts

ooooo that is adorable!! I want one lol! Love the fact that it comes in an edible box hehe

Haha believe me! I’m with you! Now I want chocolate… man!!

It’s cute in the picture, but I got that for my Mom for Mother’s Day - bit of a rip off! The box is VERY small and there are only a couple of chocolates. I was sad about the presentation too :frown:

The chocolates are quarter size, and the whole thing is maybe 3" wide x 3" deep . . . it was only $9.50 when I got it. (this was two years ago)

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1037386]It’s cute in the picture, but I got that for my Mom for Mother’s Day - bit of a rip off! The box is VERY small and there are only a couple of chocolates. I was sad about the presentation too :frown:

The chocolates are quarter size, and the whole thing is maybe 3" wide x 3" deep . . . it was only $9.50 when I got it. (this was two years ago)[/QUOTE]

Hmmm! Well thats no good!! lol. They do look kinda small. But, the Mickey chocolate box looks pretty adorable!

It’s adorable, it’s CHOCOLATE, it’s just a lot of $$ for something so small.

Yeah, agreed!

Shame it’s so tiny because it really does look adorable! :laugh:

It looks lovely, but as many other things it is a little expensive for what it is.

Yeah, unfortunately so Dixie!