How are the parks after New Years day?

Can any body tell me how the parks are after Jan 1? This will be my first winter trip!:blush:

The week of the New Year will still be busy but will die down as the week progresses. Chances are the decorations will still be up that week as well.

We are doing 2 days in the Kingdom and looking @ going the 5TH and 6Th.So those days should be better. Thanks for the info!:laugh:

The 3rd-6th will be empty. Then 7-11 the marathon weekend will bring in 25,000 runners and their families (my 4th year in a row). Parks will be busy but not too bad. I always go in January as the weather is cool and crowds do not exist.

We’ve been in WDW between Dec 30 and Jan 3.
Starting on Jan 1 the crowds drop dramatically from their peak with each day being better than the last.
Crowds start to ramp up for MLK’s birthday weekend, but not too bad. As noted, crowds do also increase for the marathon, but again, not too bad.
All parks can easily host 20,000 guests comfortably. That is only 25-33% of capacity depending on the park.

You can count on ten less visitors…our pack of ten will be rolling out of Fort Wilderness on the 1st… tee-hee…

Thanks for the info!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1007324]We’ve been in WDW between Dec 30 and Jan 3.
Starting on Jan 1 the crowds drop dramatically from their peak with each day being better than the last.
Crowds start to ramp up for MLK’s birthday weekend, but not too bad. As noted, crowds do also increase for the marathon, but again, not too bad.
All parks can easily host 20,000 guests comfortably. That is only 25-33% of capacity depending on the park.[/QUOTE]

Good to know!Thanks!

Now dont be a tease!:glare::laugh: