How bad is the weather really cm

ok all you mb near disney how bad are they calling for weather in the cming week … i need to know if we should reschedule i dont mind rain but if there is anything more. we are driving so am a little worried. thanks

I’ve been checking the forecast and it looks like things are supposed to be pretty decent for the next week. Kira is supposed to completely miss the US and the next troubled spot looks like it is still near the coast of Africa. I think there is something possibly forming in the gulf, but that too is only a small possibility at this time. I think you look like you are in the clear from what I can see.

National Hurricane Center

If you click on the different spots on the map it will show you the projected path.

[QUOTE=jen9804;1089782]I’ve been checking the forecast and it looks like things are supposed to be pretty decent for the next week. Kira is supposed to completely miss the US and the next troubled spot looks like it is still near the coast of Africa. I think there is something possibly forming in the gulf, but that too is only a small possibility at this time. I think you look like you are in the clear from what I can see.

National Hurricane Center

If you click on the different spots on the map it will show you the projected path.[/QUOTE]

thak you so much love u the weather .com shows scattered thunderstorms all week. 40-to 60 percent chance i like your weahter report much better.

We have been watching the weather too. My only concern is what is brewing out in the Gulf by Mexico. I am hoping that goes away quick!

It needs to hang a left and help out Texas…

I totally agree with that! It sounds like Texas needs it more than anyone right now.

if that is katia she is supposed to go away… pixie dust…

Yeah, Katia is supposed to go away, but now there is Maria and there is still one in the Gulf by Mexico. It could go through Mexico, but there is that chance it will end up in the Gulf somewhere. Best case scenario on that one would be that it would go to Texas and give them some much needed rain.

Orlando, FL 32801 Month Weather Report - AccuWeather.com

Thanks MissDisney! That’s the best weather I’ve seen for the time we are there since I started looking. Last week it said thunderstorms all week. This one has some sun. You made my day!