How Busy

How Busy will it be on 21st until the 25th March 2013.

I want on 28th November to 2nd December 2011 for the enchanted christmas and was :eek: how busy it was with children with their parents (even tough it was during school term and most of the children should be in school and were playing Truancy and should have be in school since most schools were open because the school broke up for the christmas holidays on 19th December 2011).

I hoping that it won’t be really busy with children and their parents on March 21st to March 25th 2013 since I would really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really would love to go to see stitch live and have him pick my to talk to him because if he does pick my I by ever so :happy: and it would make my day.

I’m not promising anything, but it doesn’t seem like it would be very busy.

A lot of schools have Spring Break about that time period so it could possibly be a little busy.

Anymore I’m beginning to wonder when it ISN’T busy…we used to go about every other year in September and we went this year and it was BUSY…two years ago it was enjoyable.

That’s a college spring break week. It’s going to be mildly crowded. I was there mid-March last year, and it wasn’t too incredi ly crowded, but not a light crowd period, either. It’s actually about as crowded as the parks have been this October… a little more.

I have to say that you will always be around parents with children. It’s Disney. People do take there children out of school. There’s a process involved usually having to get an excused absence approved. Also each school district has its own calendar so they may have been on a break last time you were there. Just take advantage of early hours and Fastpasses if it does end up crowded when you go and you will be fine.

There will be parents and children. Try not to resent them too much.

:laugh: WDW isn’t Las Vegas. Those pesky little children are going to be around, no matter what time of year. I’d say the quietest times are mid-September and mid-January. March is Springbreak - although it won’t be as crowded as Christmas or the summer months, there will definitely be lots of kids. WDW is funny that way…

Your best chance for a conversation with Stitch would be to book a Character Breakfast at 'Ohana…and you’re going to have to do all the talking.

…with the increase in home schooled children, families are more flexible with holidays now than ever before…

I just noticed that this was posted in the Disneyland Paris forum. I have no idea how Disneyland Paris crowds are. Perhaps this is why I wasn’t familiar with the talking Stitch attraction…

Good eye Victoria…I missed that too…

I can’t help at all with DLParis…

Obviously parents shouldn’t pull their kids out of school during punctuation week!

[QUOTE=BuzzMouse2013;1121688]How Busy will it be on 21st until the 25th March 2013.

I want on 28th November to 2nd December 2011 for the enchanted christmas and was :eek: how busy it was with children with their parents (even tough it was during school term and most of the children should be in school and were playing Truancy and should have be in school since most schools were open because the school broke up for the christmas holidays on 19th December 2011).

I hoping that it won’t be really busy with children and their parents on March 21st to March 25th 2013 since I would really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really would love to go to see stitch live and have him pick my to talk to him because if he does pick my I by ever so :happy: and it would make my day.[/QUOTE]

Bad idea Boss. Here in Florida thats when spring break starts for a lot of counties.

Does " spring break" stay the same every yr? We were thinking of a trip late March in 2014. Easter that yr is April 20 th that yr. I thought it would be be busy, but not super busy with Easter a month away.

This isn’t Boss. It’s BuzzMouse… I was also confused initially.

Spring break is variable for most schools and is usually ranges the entire month of March and April. March isn’t going to be as busy as the weeks before and after Easter, but it will have spring break crowds. This is WDW, of course. I don’t know about DLParis.