How cute!

I just noticed I became a SENIOR MOUSEKETEER…LOL
I love these little titles under your ID name…
is there a list to see what they all are?

I don’t know about a list but I agree, when I see mine change I get excited about it.

[QUOTE=pixeemom;985718]I just noticed I became a SENIOR MOUSEKETEER…LOL
I love these little titles under your ID name…
is there a list to see what they all are?[/QUOTE]

It’s sort of like having Gamma or Delta classification in A BRAVE NEW WORLD… :laugh:

Once you become an Alpha, you gets to individualize your own title! :pirate:

Yeah, it goes up by weird increments. I think it increases after your first 10 posts, then 50 posts, then 100, then 500, then 1000, then at 1500, you get to choose your own.

My chosen one just reflects my avatar. I’m not very creative with naming myself.

Thanks for the post requirement rundown, I’ve been salivating and pining away for Big Cheese :smiley:

It kind of snuck up on me without my even realizing. But it was fun getting there.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;985823]Yeah, it goes up by weird increments. I think it increases after your first 10 posts, then 50 posts, then 100, then 500, then 1000, then at 1500, you get to choose your own.

My chosen one just reflects my avatar. I’m not very creative with naming myself.[/QUOTE]

1500 I get to make up my own! Cool, better get posting!!! Although I am not at all sure what I would post as my name!

Thats neat to know, I didn’t even realized they changed at certain times. Im a little non observant.

Guess I have another reason to post more often!

:cheshire::cheshire::cheshire:
ditto!!!

just checking what mine is…

I’m just looking forward to hitting 100 posts so I can start the countdown!

Yeah, my last big goal was the User Countdown. I got to 100 posts before I got to my 90 days of membership so still had to wait. Now I have it and I love it, I checked daily as I approached 90 days lol.

ditto!!
i didn’t realize i had to have 90days of membership:frown: and i just tried to create my countdown…
gonna have to hang on a few more weeks