How Delicious Is WDW Food!

Seriousllllly, it should be a crime!
I’m sitting here filling out some papers for my college applications, I’m applying for Culinary Management w/ an interest in Baking and Pastry.
And I CAN NOT WAIT to intern at WDW<3

It got me thinking how much fun it would be to work in different restaurants and bakeries in WDW.

Here’s a question, [B]where do you think would be the funnest food related place to work in WDW![/B]

I can’t choose! :smiley:

[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;966714]Seriousllllly, it should be a crime!
I’m sitting here filling out some papers for my college applications, I’m applying for Culinary Management w/ an interest in Baking and Pastry.
And I CAN NOT WAIT to intern at WDW<3

It got me thinking how much fun it would be to work in different restaurants and bakeries in WDW.

Here’s a question, where do you think would be the funnest food related place to work in WDW!

I can’t choose! :D[/QUOTE]

Ohanas for me! Without a doubt!!! I love that place. Oh… How about WCC??? I love that place too!
good luck and let us know where you get in at

Most of the food in WDW is heavenly! Olivia’s is delicious, the steaks at Turf Club cut as smooth as butter, the desserts & pasteries in all of EPCOT are to die for, etc… the list goes on!

I think Narcoosees would be an excellent choice. They won an award from Zagat’s, I think, in 2003 or abouts…fabulous food, great presentation, wonderful location.

As for fun, CRT would be great…

That’s why we go!

I want to work behind the sushi bar at California Grill (free sushi!!!).

My Mom was just in France (REAL FRANCE) and she was showing me her pictures. One of which was a pastery shop! I said WOW, that looks like EPCOT! :laugh::laugh: (she didn’t think it was funny!:glare:)

OMGosh yes! I agree…free sushi:nemo: and a great view every night.:happy:

Boma. I would love to go to work at AKL-I love that place. You could learn how to create all those exotic dishes:)

I know a girl who works in the bakery at the Swolphin. She makes some pretty nice things there.

See I would be in your shoes about where because I love all the food there! It never fails every time I get home even the burgers don’t taste right, I have to desensitize my tounge LOL! I love shutters, I try to make a stop there every time I go I love it

I think that’s funny. I find myself saying stuff like that all the time when I see people’s pics from Europe.

I think any of the Signature Restaurants would great for culinary. Kona Cafe does some beautiful things with chocolates.

Isn’t it pathetic that my answer is effected by what outfits they have to wear? :laugh: I would NOT want to work in Le Cellier or Olivia’s cause the women wear these horrible long wide legged short things. :pinch:

I’d have to work somewhere without an overly obnoxious costume. :laugh:

Ohanna for sure.

I’ve always wanted to work at 'Ohana! :happy: Totally my kind of place.

Funnest?? hmmmmmmm. Whispering Cannon.

I don’t think I’d want to work anywhere at WDW…because then I’d be working and not playing!