How do I delete my Mouse Buzz account?

Looked all over the control panel for a way to delete my account and couldn’t find one. Clicked on Contact us at the bottom of the page and the link doesn’t exist. If anyone can tell me how to delete my Mouse Buzz account I would really appreciate it.

I can’t help with your request. But If I were you I’d just stop using the site.- literally log out for good? If you haven’t subscribed to any threads then you won’t be emailed about updates to the topic.

Delete your account? That’s like cyber suicide. I don’t think that’s allowed. :pirate:

Mousebuzz is like the Hotel Califorina…you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave.

—I am one of those “posters” here that comes and goes. I mainly am on here when I am planning a trip to WDW and reporting afterwards. Then I will go sometimes a year without checking in.

If you don’t post or subscribe to anything, than you won’t receive any information for this site. You can delete all your profile info if that is what is concerning you. —or block it from view. That may be the best you can do. Just be sure that you log out after you are done cleaning out your info.

Leaving the account dormant with no personal info displayed is the closest to deleting your account, unless you PM a mod and see if they can help?

I can ban you off here which is kinda like deleting you. Is that what you want? Let me know and I will take you out immediately.

Holy cow, do you get emails for every thread in which you posted? I don’t I would go nuts.

We would want to leave here? There are a whole bunch of great people here.

Anyways, why don’t you just don’t return and like the others have said said take off all of your personal info.

Yes! I thought everyone did! My mail box is full of Mousebuzz emails, it says ‘Dopey has replied to the thread etc’ or ’ you have a private message from Jo-Jo’
Dozens daily! Any thread I’ve joined:laugh:

Haha I :heart: it! All I can picture is the Terminator. Classic.

Ok, back on topic. I couldn’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want to be here. Maybe that’s just me though.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1108144]Haha I :heart: it! All I can picture is the Terminator. Classic.

Ok, back on topic. I couldn’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want to be here. Maybe that’s just me though.[/QUOTE]

No, not just you Cyndi, I thought so too- can’t imagine what we’ve done, or not done-:crying:

[QUOTE=dixie;1108141]Yes! I thought everyone did! My mail box is full of Mousebuzz emails, it says ‘Dopey has replied to the thread etc’ or ’ you have a private message from Jo-Jo’
Dozens daily! Any thread I’ve joined:laugh:[/QUOTE]

turn it off, Karen. We cannot come to visit you at the mad house

—we have the ability to set up email notifications or not on here—I want to know when someone has replied to a thread that interests me. I have it set to receive notifications but you don’t have to…

Perhaps Batraylover is having trouble with computer security or something and has just decided that he/she doesn’t want to be a part of social media anymore?? Maybe identity theft? Who knows but ultimately its our own choice. I don’t fault anyone for making a decision for what is best for themselves.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1108144]Haha I :heart: it! All I can picture is the Terminator. Classic.

Ok, back on topic. I couldn’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want to be here. Maybe that’s just me though.[/QUOTE]

We had another member that deleted her membership EVERYWHERE. Something happened and she panicked about something.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1108149]—we have the ability to set up email notifications or not on here—I want to know when someone has replied to a thread that interests me. I have it set to receive notifications but you don’t have to…

Perhaps Batraylover is having trouble with computer security or something and has just decided that he/she doesn’t want to be a part of social media anymore?? Maybe identity theft? Who knows but ultimately its our own choice. I don’t fault anyone for making a decision for what is best for themselves.[/QUOTE]

Its turned off

And no one was faulting Batraylover for leaving us, but aren’t we allowed to wonder why between ourselves?- I am sure everyone, including myself, were just being lighthearted about it-

I thought about that, but then my name and profile still show on a Google search. That is what I am looking to eliminate, I am literally removing pages one by one that I come up on when it comes to Google searches.

If I was “banned” would it still come up on a Google search, or would it be like the account doesn’t exist? There has to be a way to delete or close an account. Even Facebook isn’t permanent and they were the worst to get rid of!

To those of you wondering why I am leaving, I am trying to reduce my Internet footprint. In September of 2011 I was a featured user of the “month” on Yahoo Answers. Immediately after that I started being stalked, not only by strangers, but also by a very close friend of the past 5 years. This person, who I once thought of as a friend did some very cruel things that basically made my life a living **** for months. Inventing a fake person and having mail sent to our house, sending suspicious packages, etc. Anyways, it turned into mail fraud and a lot of identity theft but the case was dropped because they could trace it to the street she lived on but not her.

Sorry for the rant. I don’t understand a site without a delete option!

[QUOTE=batraylover;1108164]To those of you wondering why I am leaving, I am trying to reduce my Internet footprint. In September of 2011 I was a featured user of the “month” on Yahoo Answers. Immediately after that I started being stalked, not only by strangers, but also by a very close friend of the past 5 years. This person, who I once thought of as a friend did some very cruel things that basically made my life a living **** for months. Inventing a fake person and having mail sent to our house, sending suspicious packages, etc. Anyways, it turned into mail fraud and a lot of identity theft but the case was dropped because they could trace it to the street she lived on but not her.

Sorry for the rant. I don’t understand a site without a delete option![/QUOTE]

Thanks for coming back to explain, it’s a very reasonable request given the nightmare you have experienced. None of our members were affronted by your request just curious as to why. I think maybe one or two thought we were taking it personally or being judgemental, however, this was certainly not the case, its just most of us are diehard MB’ers, and good friends, and we are kind of hurt when someone doesn’t want to play with us no more:laugh:
I honestly think there is no delete option because no one has ever left completely before! Even I spent ages trying to find a delete account button for you.
I hope the person hounding you stops immediately, I cannot imagine how difficult this must have been for you and your family, I wish you peace and happiness and hope maybe when everything is done, you might come back and join us again.