How do I get these discounts?

I keep hearing people say “when they recieve a free dinning pin in the mail” or “discounts in the mail”(that they put twords their trips). I’ve never recieved anything like this in the mail. I do have the disney visa card, is this who you are getting the discounts from?
I am not a DVC member.:frown: YET!!

The pin codes they mail out are random, the Disney Visa discounts you can find on their website. You can also sign up for MouseSavers.com - Disney Discount Source - Disney World Discounts, Disneyland Discounts, Disney Cruise Discounts, and find out what the latest discounts and deals are.

Who does and doesn’t get pin codes is one of the great mysteries of life. :laugh::laugh: Some never get one (me :crying:) and others get so many they have to decide which is the better pin code. People say sign up at a bunch of disney sites. It hasn’t help me (so far) but it can’t hurt.

The codes from a disney visa is something different from a pin code. A pin code is for you alone. Disney visa codes are only for the 7 billion card holders . But for some reason I wasn’t getting any emails about disney visa specials either, so I called and they are “checking into it”.

Only the Gods on Mount Olympus have any say in the matter.
It is not up for challenge by mere mortals such as ourselves.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;982499]Only the Gods on Mount Olympus have any say in the matter.
It is not up for challenge by mere mortals such as ourselves.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think it’s luck of the draw who gets pin codes. I have gotten a few over the years, but not very often. And my mom gets them just as rarely. We’re each signed up with different sites and Mom has a Disney visa, but it doesn’t seem to matter. It just seems random!

It’s totally random! I just which I was one of those lucky “Random” people.