How do I post a picture?

I guess I haven’t posted a picture since the site changed. How do I do post a picture from my computer? I went to manage attachments, uploaded the picture I wanted to post (it was just a question mark instead of a thumbnail picture) and then nothing.

I sooo wish we had an easier to use site. I really want to post but it seems like every little thing is so much harder now. Sorry for the gripe…just venting.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1919093094]I guess I haven’t posted a picture since the site changed. How do I do post a picture from my computer? I went to manage attachments, uploaded the picture I wanted to post (it was just a question mark instead of a thumbnail picture) and then nothing.

I sooo wish we had an easier to use site. I really want to post but it seems like every little thing is so much harder now. Sorry for the gripe…just venting.[/QUOTE]

I just went to try uploading and got the same ???..until i went to the top right hand corner of the “manager” and it says " + Add File" Click that on, and it brought up my photo files from my computer. See if that works.

I got that far and selected the photo I wanted and uploaded it, clicked done and got the paper clip in my post instead of the picture.

I tried to upload in the Test forum…but it didn’t work. I get the picture attached in the proper area but when I hit to upload to here, it just gives me a ?

I have no idea how to fix it, but Victoria uploaded her trip report, so hopefully she can tell us what we are doing wrong…

Thanks for the help.

Just for curiosities sake—what type of computer are you using? I am using a Mac and wonder if that’s the problem??

Not a Mac, it’s an older Lenovo. I tried in both IE and Firefox and got the same result.

Hmmmm…I have no idea why it won’t work for either of us… Hopefully someone will post a solution soon…:sad: