How do I quote multiple people?

I need help:biggrin: Can someone please tell me how to quote multiple people in one post?

Thank you:mickey:

Do you have a small button between your quote and quick buttons in the bottom of each post? It has a " and a + in the box. You should be able to click on several of those to reply in the same post. I broke my button a long time ago and can’t get it to work.

Thank you Disney Teacher:mickey:

Funny, never knew that button was there. Just this past week, I just discovered “View First Unread.” All these years, I have always just been rolling down with my Mouse. I’m sure there are many other shortcuts on here that I’m not aware of. Maybe we should start a “Help moving around Mousebuzz” thread where everyone can share their secrets!

Ok my button must be broke too cause it is not working either that or I am really that bad with computers:wacko:

Maybe it’s broken for the whole site. I used it a couple of times but then it quit working.

I just cut and paste! :smile:

That’s what I do.

Remeber to click the regular quote button after you hit the last note you want to multi reply to. That took me forever to figure out.

Also, just tried it for the first time in awhile. I had to really L click my mouse fast for it to take. It usually did require a really quick mouse click in the past.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1044361]Remeber to click the regular quote button after you hit the last note you want to multi reply to. That took me forever to figure out.

Also, just tried it for the first time in awhile. I had to really L click my mouse fast for it to take. It usually did require a really quick mouse click in the past.[/QUOTE]

I can’t even click the button, it turns orange (or some other color) when you press it, right? I get a dotted line around the box and nothing happens. My ‘Quick’ button doesn’t work either.

I feel your pain. I mean I really had to up the finger speed for the double click. And yes, it does turn red or orange around the button when you finally get it set.

I feel your pain. I mean I really had to up the finger speed for the double click. And yes, it does turn red or orange around the button when you finally get it set.

My quick button does work though.

Aw look how long I’ve been on here and never noticed that lil ol button! I shall start to use it asap!

I can’t get it to work!

Of course, I’ve spent my life not knowing about it until this very moment, but now I’m irritated. :rolleyes:

Never noticed the “view first unread” button, either.

I’ve been schooled! :laugh:

[QUOTE=Maria;1044340]I need help:biggrin: Can someone please tell me how to quote multiple people in one post?

Thank you:mickey:[/QUOTE]

Just testing but I’m pretty sure I figured it out. This is a great tool thanks for bringing it up

[QUOTE=Andrea;1044398]I can’t get it to work!

Of course, I’ve spent my life not knowing about it until this very moment, but now I’m irritated. :rolleyes:

Never noticed the “view first unread” button, either.

I’ve been schooled! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

I still can’t get it to work even after reading Pam&Rich’s post…I even had a hard time cuting and pasting to another thread(Yes I do know how to do this LOL)it looks like I just rewrote what the person said instead of copied and pasted??? Oh well I give up:biggrin:

[QUOTE=Maria;1044340]I need help:biggrin: Can someone please tell me how to quote multiple people in one post?

Thank you:mickey:[/QUOTE]

Okay, look! I got it to work! But I could ONLY do it with your posts. Couldn’t get anyone else’s to turn orange. This is so weird. :laugh:

I think I got it…
Andrea’s didn’t turn orange, but I clicked on the little icon then “quote” and this is what I got

[QUOTE=Peppertink;1044408]I think I got it…
Andrea’s didn’t turn orange, but I clicked on the little icon then “quote” and this is what I got[/QUOTE]

all I can say is you are women hear you roar!:biggrin:

lol…I am strong! I can do anything…:biggrin: