How do I set message default preferences

Is there a way that I can set my message text defaults, such as a default font type, size, etc? I know I can edit this for each message, but it would be nice to set the preferences once. Thank You!

I don’t know that it can be set. Some smart person will be along momentarily to help you out.
To say -Welcome to MouseBuzz- is really why I came in here :smile:
Where in Michigan are you located? We have quite a few Michiganders here, including me up in the North-West by Traverse City :wink:

Thanks for the welcome! This is a great site. I’m just north of Detroit.

I have no idea either! But welcome to Mousebuzz!

Dopey, I saw your countdown. Such a cool feature. If I had enough posts for one, mine would be less than 24 hours now…can’t wait. tick, tick, tick…

[QUOTE=Tiggerific;911045]Thanks for the welcome! This is a great site. I’m just north of Detroit.[/QUOTE]

I am North West of Detroit! :happy:

[QUOTE=Tiggerific;911049]Dopey, I saw your countdown. Such a cool feature. If I had enough posts for one, mine would be less than 24 hours now…can’t wait. tick, tick, tick…[/QUOTE]

oh, you lucky duck. You do know that when you sign up for membership here, that you also sign up to provide trip reports with pictures, right?

How long will you be at WDW? Who are you taking with you? Where will you stay?

So I’ve heard :crying:

I’m taking the world famous poet, MickeyEars.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/47841-pre-trip-poem.html

Also taking DS8 and DD6.

Maybe…if you are lucky…you may actually get his and her versions of the TRs. Hers will be short, sweet, and to the point. Mine will ramble on endlessly.

[QUOTE=Tiggerific;911071]So I’ve heard :crying:

I’m taking the world famous poet, MickeyEars.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/47841-pre-trip-poem.html

Also taking DS8 and DD6.

Maybe…if you are lucky…you may actually get his and her versions of the TRs. Hers will be short, sweet, and to the point. Mine will ramble on endlessly.[/QUOTE]

as long as they have pictures…it doesnt matter!! like i should talk…was there in sept and no tr :pinch::blush:. maybe after the march trip…

anyways, have a good time!!

So you mean that I get months and months before I have to post? :slight_smile:

I’m sure it won’t take that long. We’ll have lots of photos from our camera, but we also ordered the photo disk thing. We did it before and it was really worth it to get all the profession pics in addition to our own.

[QUOTE=tinkfans;911087]as long as they have pictures…it doesnt matter!! like i should talk…was there in sept and no tr :pinch::blush:. maybe after the march trip…

anyways, have a good time!![/QUOTE]

You might be in serious trouble not having fulfilled the promise to provide trip reports promptly after your return.

[QUOTE=Dopey;911218]You might be in serious trouble not having fulfilled the promise to provide trip reports promptly after your return.[/QUOTE]

I promise to take notes this time & provide a full report after the next trip.

[QUOTE=tinkfans;911419]I promise to take notes this time & provide a full report after the next trip.[/QUOTE]

That’s what we like to hear. Good member, heehee