How do you change the wording in a title?

I started a thread and then realized my brain wasn’t working well when I wrote the title. I went to [B]edit[/B] and then [B]advance[/B], I thought I changed the title, but it still posts the old title. What am I doing wrong?

Ask a mod?

I can’t get half of the stuff that’s supposed to work to work. :crying:

I wish I could answer your question. Which thread and what would you like the title to be? I may be able to change it for you.

“And issues will a late breakfast buffet at The Wave?” If you open the thread, you’ll see over my post it will say “Any issues with a late…”, but how do I get that to the title?

It’s not that big of an issue, but I’m often shocked how poorly I word statements and was just trying to correct my error.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1919093196]Ask a mod?

I can’t get half of the stuff that’s supposed to work to work. :crying:[/QUOTE]

Hey for the next yr or two, you can blame bad typing on trying to hold DGD (doesn’t sound wonderful?)and typing with one hand, I only have lack of brain power to blame.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1919093198]“And issues will a late breakfast buffet at The Wave?” If you open the thread, you’ll see over my post it will say “Any issues with a late…”, but how do I get that to the title?

It’s not that big of an issue, but I’m often shocked how poorly I word statements and was just trying to correct my error.[/QUOTE]

That’s the thread I thought you wanted edited but I didn’t want to assume and be wrong. I think I fixed your title.

Thank you.

Now if only someone would comment in the thread. :crying: Lots of views, but no advice.