How do you get to point A~B?

Im sitting here going over all the details of the trip and it just dawned on me (REALLY) that I dont have a rental car tis time around so I need to figure out how to get to some places.

Here we go…

From POP to 1900 park fare?? Do you get the bus and go to MK ticket center??

From any park to any hotel?? Just hop that bus that is going that way??

I think I know this but just need help.

From POP to WL??

Pop to 1900 Park Faire-bus to MK,then monorail or launch to GF.

Pop to WL-I would take the first bus that pulls up to any park and then the bus to WL.

I always go to the closest park to the resort I want to get to. If it’s a MK resort I go to MK and then to the resort, same with all the other resorts. Allow at least an hour to get there and you’ll be fine.

We would just use the bus system. We have only traveled from park to hotel, vs hotel to hotel, so it was easy just to catch a bus from park to hotel.
I agree with I AM I would also just take a bus from Pop to MK then monorail to GF.
Good luck!

Thanks all! I dont why i couldnt figure that out:laugh:

OLP: Transportation Wizard – Our Laughing Place home of OLPTravel

It’s the travel calculator. Tells you how to get everywhere and how long it will take.

THANK YOU!!

For POP to WL… you could always take a bus to MK, then take a nice boat ride to WL.

We do alot of hopping around usually from resort to resort for dinners and such, and I think you’ll find the resort buses/monorail/boat system pretty good for that.
I usually take the first bus that comes to a park, and then transfer, and that seems to work for me.

If its a really early breakfast, I take a cab.

I agree with I AM. If I am going to any hotel that has the monorail I take the bus to MK and then the monorail to resort. Or the boat to WL.
If I’m going to any other hotel I take the first bus that comes OR the bus that’s going in that direction. Like If I were going to BW,BC,YC etc. I would head to Epcot. DTD to SSR, OKW etc.
If your at Epcot and you want to get to MK area you obviously take the monorail to Trans Center & switch.
We all need some time to think it all through sometimes. Especially when its our vacation and we’re excited about it. That’s why I plan all year for the next one!:mickey:
Andrea- I LOVE that travel calculator

Thank you for posting this site!! I love the “calculator”!!! :smile:

We like the monorail so we do Bus to MK and them monorail to GF.

Just remember, the buses DO NOT run from resort to resort you have to go to a park and change buses or Downtown Disney and change buses. And then there’s always a cab!

I have a transportation guide and could mail it to you. Let me know if you want it. Otherwise, you can get the same sort of thing when you check in at your resort.

Thanks Dana but I think Im Ok with it now…Thanks for the offer:heart:

To and from Pop from other hotels, I’d change either at Epcot or The Studios.
This way you won’t have to go too far out of the way. Of course, if you need to accomplish this task after parks have closed, you’re going to have to transfer through DTD.
For the GF, I’d bus to the MK and then take the launch, as it’s the first stop before going on to the Poly, and you will usually beat the monorail around.

I’m glad I don’t have to dig this up. Just beware, it doesn’t always give the best route.
One other thing to keep in mind is that there is no bus service from any park to DTD. Only the hotels have direct service to DTD. Once upon a time there used to be buses from DTD to the parks, but too many day trippers abused it and parked at DTD for free instead of using the parks’ parking and pay.