I set aside a morning for our Nov trip for DH and I to meet with a DVC rep. I’ve been trying to sell DH on the idea of DVC, but he’s not “sold” yet. He agreed that we should speak to someone and get a tour (since we’ve never seen a DVC room).
Should I book a meeting now or just wait until we get there? Also will there be somewhere for DD to play while we talk? I thought I read that somewhere.