How does Hoop-De-Doo work with dining plan?

Hey y’all, I’m confused on an issue.

I understand that the Hoop-De-Doo is 2 table dining credits when using the dining plan, but how does it work exactly?

To my knowledge if you call to book the Hoop-De-Doo nowadays, you have to pay in full upon booking.

Does this mean you have to book the dining plan before you book the Hoop-De-Doo, and give them your reservation info when you book it?? Then they’ll take the credits off? Or what?

:confused:

I’m just a little confused how it works.

Thanks!

My situation is a little different but here’s what we did in May. I booked the HDD NOT on the dining plan so I paid in full but later added the plan so I called back and the CM refunded my money to my CC and the credits just came off our dining plan account. I think the credits were taken off when we checked in but I am not sure about that at all. I seem to remember saying oh, yeah, that’s the HDD credits missing.

Thanks DT, I appreciate it. I was thinking it might work that way, paying in full and then just having your money refunded after you book the dining plan.

I wonder if that’s the way it’s usually done?

If you just tell them you are on the dining plan, whether you are or not, you will not have to pay in advance. If you decide later on to not do the dining plan, or to pay cash for your meal, I would call back and pay for it at that time.

Thank you very much Mickey! That clears things up for me.

Wow, I didn’t know that I was told that I would get credited at the HDR. Either way we never miss it, hoping this time I get on stage:eek: