How does MVMCP affect crowds during the day?

at MK or any other park??
thanks

I haven’t noticed any difference in crowds.

i thought i remembered you went to MVMCP!!
thanks for responding!:happy:

I don’t think it makes any difference either.
I’ve never really noticed anything.

[QUOTE=chottsy;1038792]i thought i remembered you went to MVMCP!!
thanks for responding!:happy:[/QUOTE]

I’ve been 3x! Last year was on the last night, it was the most crowded, which doesn’t make sense to me, because starting the very next day (the week before Christmas) they do everything they do at MVMCP in the parks all day. (Character meet and greets, parade and fireworks at night) Since we go that week, we don’t go to MVMCP. Last year Brandon had extra tickets so I figured, why not! :happy:

I’m the odd man out here…last year we planned on starting the day at MK and staying until the end of the MVMCP (I know what was I thinking LOL)…anyways, that morning MK was pretty empty and no lines at anything. By mid day the crowds started picking up so we went back to the hotel, rested, and came back in the evening for the party. We were there the beginning of December.

This sounds like a standard day at any park anywhere.
If there was to be a crush, it would start to build after 4 PM when party ticket holders are allowed to enter the MK and peak somewhere around 6 when they start trying to herd day guests out of the park in advance of the 7 PM closing.

[QUOTE=chottsy;1038788]at MK or any other park??
thanks[/QUOTE]

Before the party MK is EMPTY. Plan on the crowds picking up at 4 pm but the will never be packed. No one uses their ticket at MK this day because of the limited hours they are open. I am not sure about the other parks but I am guessing that they are a little more crowded because no one is going to MK.

When we went to the MNSSHP we went to MK during the day and EVERY SINGLE RIDE HAD A 5 MINUTE OR LESS WAIT including Dumbo! It was awesome. We went to MK in the morning and went on all the rides, had lunch and went back to the resort for a rest. Then we went to dinner at Chef Mickeys and were back at MK by 6pm for the party. We are doing the same thing this year!

Have fun!

Lisa

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1038854]Before the party MK is EMPTY. Plan on the crowds picking up at 4 pm but the will never be packed. No one uses their ticket at MK this day because of the limited hours they are open. I am not sure about the other parks but I am guessing that they are a little more crowded because no one is going to MK.

When we went to the MNSSHP we went to MK during the day and EVERY SINGLE RIDE HAD A 5 MINUTE OR LESS WAIT including Dumbo! It was awesome. We went to MK in the morning and went on all the rides, had lunch and went back to the resort for a rest. Then we went to dinner at Chef Mickeys and were back at MK by 6pm for the party. We are doing the same thing this year!

Have fun!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

really…this is fantastic!

we are planning on doing the first full day of our stay at MK, that is also a MVMCP day…so looking forward to the super low crowds!!! also the same deal on our last day.

thanks for the details on how the “crowds” flow!

The MK will be deadish until about 4:30 when the party-goers start to arrive. Any park opened later than 7pm will have heavier traffic because all those not going to the party will be there.