How does this sound

I think I am ahead of the curve here… :wub:
Not leaving for 5 months … have made all my ADR’s
Have starting the packing list, have already started pickup supplies (rain ponchos, pins, batteries, etc.) for the trip… Am I nuts :blink:

So tell me how this sound for our ADR’S

Saturday Night Dinner - Tony’s :mickey:
Sunday Night Dinner - Coral Reef :mickey:
Monday Night Dinner - Hollywood & Vine :mickey:
Tuesday Night Dinner (Quick/Counter Services) - Earl’s :mickey:
Wednesday Breakfast - Donald’s breakfastosaurus :mickey:
Thursday Night Dinner - Cinderella’s Round Table :mickey: Special Night :mickey:
Friday Night Dinner - Le Cellier :mickey:
Saturday Breakfast - Supercalifragilistic Breakfast… :mickey:

So tell me, what should I change… :mickey:

I like it. I wouldn’t change a thing.

Dee, you sound just like me! And, we have the same countdown and it looks like the same days! We’re coming home on the 23rd. Where are you staying? We’re trying Pop Century this time.
I’ve made our AR’s too:
sat - counter service @ epcot
sun - Liberty Tree dinner
mon - Sci Fi dinner
tues - Chef Mickeys dinner
wed - Mama Melrose (fantasmic dinner pkg)
thur - LeCellier dinner
Fri - Whispering Canyon dinner
Sat - Supercalifragilistic Breakfast

ok what is the supercalla whatever breakfast? and where is it we are going in september :mickey: i looked on the disney site and cannot find it :smile:

[QUOTE=dab]Dee, you sound just like me! And, we have the same countdown and it looks like the same days! We’re coming home on the 23rd. Where are you staying? We’re trying Pop Century this time.

We’ll be there at the same time.
That is great… we should meet somehow…
email me at dac921@yahoo.com
Let’s see if we can meet up somewhere.

This Information is from Allears…
1900 Park Fare
Supercalifragilistic Breakfast
Grand Floridian
Character Breakfast
An All You Can Eat Character Meal

8:00am - 11:30am

Join Mary Poppins, Alice and the Mad Hatter

Breads and Pastries - assorted sliced breads, croissants, English muffins, bagels, pecan sticky bun, strawberry and apple turnovers, cheese danish, apple, granola and blueberry muffins, cream cheese, strawberry jam and grape jelly

Cold Buffet - flavored yogurts, fresh fruits, cottage cheese, ambrosia, stewed plums, chilled strawberry soup, assortment of cereals, house-made granola, Edy’s Soft Serve ice cream with an array of toppings, Peaches, pears, applesauce, Jello-O, Rice Krispie Treats

Hot Buffet - Chef’s preparation of custom eggs and build your own omelets, bacon, sausage links, scrambled eggs, cheese blintz, strawberry melba, apple cobbler, peach and white chocolate bread pudding with vanilla sauce, blueberry pancakes, corned beef hash, Spanish scramble, mini pancakes, Mickey waffles, fresh Challah bread French toast, country-style biscuits and gravy, grits, oatmeal and shredded triangle potato

COST: $18.99/adults; Children 3-9 $10.99; plus tax and gratuity

Hope it helps…

Dee thanks so much it is just my DH and i going but we are still doing character meals. it is our 25th anniversary so we are doing it all. or at least as much as is humanly possible in eight days. :mickey: I am not sure how i miised this online. Has anybody gone to the poly for the lilo and stitch breakfast. how is it??? :flowers: .

Never been to Lilo and Stitch, but been to the poly for breakfast with minnie. My daughters love it.
Supercalifragilistic Breakfast Supercalifragilistic Breakfast as her birthday present. So, we are going to hang out with Mary Poppins.

I think your plans look perfect! I don’t think you are insane at all. I already have my ADR’s planned out and a packing list is always made WAY in advance in this house too. I buy supplies (travel stuff etc) all year around. I am more prepared for a WDW trip then the Chrsitmas holidays…lol

that is too funny . :mickey:

Ok, the insane part is asking other insane people if you are insane. We are not sane enough to judge. I am personally Disney crazy. We leave in 4 1/2 months and I have had our plans in place for a while. We are staying at FOFQ. I have made all the ADRs. There is literally nothing else to do. Yet, I find myself reading these boards daily and talking about Disney all the time. We are taking my parents on their first Disney vacation EVER and I am crazy excited for them. I am always looking for a new tip that I might have missed. Every time I see someone’s ADR list, I start wondering I should have picked this or that one. By the way, I was the Disney holdout for a long time. My husband would plan the trip and I would make fun of how “into” Disney he was. Well, he won me over and now I’m the crazed lunatic. As you can tell, I am waiting patiently for our Aug. vacation lol.

I wouldn’t change a thing.
Unless, maybe …are you doing the dining plan?

Your Adr’s look great! :mickey:

These look great!!! Wouldn’t change a thing. Except for MAYBE a visit to 'Ohana for dinner. My second favorite meal at WDW!!! :mickey:

Faerie Dust

We’ve done the Lilo/Stitch Ohana breakfast. It’s fantastic!!! Recommend it highly!

Dac, I think it looks great. Wouldn’t change a thing. And you’re not nuts!!! We’re already about what to do for our next trip and we don’t have a clue when it’s going to be yet!!!

Do you need a reservations for Earls? I have heard so much about it on here and I think we might try it?

No, Earl of Sandwich is a counter service restaurant. It’s the best sandwich I have ever had.

Your ADRs sound great, and NO you’re not nuts. Nuts are those who don’t give a hoot about Disney! :blink: Here, you’re with your own kind!! :flowers:

No you are not crazy, I started planning for this year’s trip long before we even knew the dates or if we even were going!

earls is very good. the sandwiches are great and very filling. it was packed when we went. :mickey: :smile: