How far in advance can you make reservations?

I tried to make a reservation for May/June 2009 on the WDW website, but it said reservations could only be made through December, 2008. Is this also true if you call the reservation center? I will do that if necessary, but didn’t want to waste a long distance call just to be told to call back in January.

Thanks in advance for any help ya’ll can give.

It was true when I asked my TA to add a day to our land/sea package in January 09.
He said he could not do that yet but also did not give me any idea when that would be possible.

Keep saving your money, you’ll be able to make those ressies in no time :wink:

I booked my January trip through Disney over the phone. It is a campsite though and I think you can book those like 450 days out or something like that. It would not let me do it online.

I was allowed to book my reservation at Hilton head Island DVC for April of 2009. I was told I could book it and put down a deposit but my total quote would not be ready until the new rates were decided on. I did this over the phone.:blush:

I believe you can book a room only reservation right now. Once 2009 package rates come out you can call back and add the package part to it. You will be told what you need to put down as a deposit (usually equal to one night) and told that may change when the new pricing comes out.

I’d call, definitely, and make it a habit to hit the website every week or so, just in case… who knows when they will open those reservations up!

Strong rumor going around that 2009 info will be released on Sunday (again just a rumor but I am sure hoping it happens)

I sure hope it happens soon, I need to start planning out my trip for Jan. We have the room but I want the rest!!

This is one hundred % true.

I thought the deposit was $200 though?

Lisa

[QUOTE=MemphoDisneyDad;857061]I tried to make a reservation for May/June 2009 on the WDW website, but it said reservations could only be made through December, 2008. Is this also true if you call the reservation center? I will do that if necessary, but didn’t want to waste a long distance call just to be told to call back in January.

Thanks in advance for any help ya’ll can give.[/QUOTE]

You have to call and make the reservations for after that time frame. They haven’t released next year’s prices yet.

Quick update…I called and was able to make reservations. Thanks for all the help.

New rates for pacakges are out and should be able to book now.

I am trying to plan my next two trips… I think one will be in the fall and the other sometime in January.
Thanks for the info. :slight_smile: