How is Desert Palms?

Hello All,
My family has booked Desert Palms hotel and suites for our hotel and I was wondering how nice of a hotel it is? Is the breakfast good? And how far of a walk is it to the Disneyland hotel (I know how far to California Adventure)? I hope we made a good choice it seems like a really nice hotel how was your stay?:confused:

We stayed there in 2005! Soo… it’s been a while. :laugh:

Our room was pretty nice. We got the room with the sunken living room, which was cool. It was by no means “luxurious,” though. I remember being disappointed with our view… we opened up the curtain to see… a brick wall with a dumpster below. But, if we stood on the upper level of our room, we could see the top of ToT. We were there in December, so we didn’t swim, but the pool was a good size. I don’t remember a thing about breakfast. There are two different ways to get to DL. You can walk around to the parking lot and take a tram, or you can just walk to the main gate. We found that walking to the main gate was easier. It only took around 10 minutes, but we are fast walkers.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1078545]We stayed there in 2005! Soo… it’s been a while. :laugh:

Our room was pretty nice. We got the room with the sunken living room, which was cool. It was by no means “luxurious,” though. I remember being disappointed with our view… we opened up the curtain to see… a brick wall with a dumpster below. But, if we stood on the upper level of our room, we could see the top of ToT. We were there in December, so we didn’t swim, but the pool was a good size. I don’t remember a thing about breakfast. There are two different ways to get to DL. You can walk around to the parking lot and take a tram, or you can just walk to the main gate. We found that walking to the main gate was easier. It only took around 10 minutes, but we are fast walkers.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info!! I am glad that it doesn’t Take too long to walk to DL we were planning on walking. :happy: