How long do Dinner Shows Last?

Hiya

Does anyone know how long any of the dinner shows last at Disney? We have booked the backyard BBQ, Spirit of Aloha and Hoop-Dee-do Revue but don’t know how long they last. I’m just wondering so I can gauge either how late we will be up that night or whether we’d have time to catch some fireworks after we are finished.

Many Thanks
Helen

Just looked it up for you and according to Kingdom Magic Travel:

Backyard BBQ- To me it looks like it’s contentious since it’s a buffet. Not sure someone correct me if i’m wrong
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue- approximately 1 hour 45 minutes
Spirit of Aloha- approximately 1 hour 50 minutes

Hope this helped somewhat!

• Justin

[QUOTE=Justin;997029]Just looked it up for you and according to Kingdom Magic Travel:

Backyard BBQ- To me it looks like it’s contentious since it’s a buffet. Not sure someone correct me if i’m wrong
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue- approximately 1 hour 45 minutes
Spirit of Aloha- approximately 1 hour 50 minutes

Hope this helped somewhat!

• Justin[/QUOTE]

Yes this helps. Thank you for looking it up for me :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Justin;997029]
Backyard BBQ- To me it looks like it’s contentious since it’s a buffet. Not [/QUOTE]

Backyard BBQ does have a show, though, so it has a starting/ending time. We’ve been to all 3 and I would estimate that the length of the BBQ is comparable to the other 2.

A good rule of thumb here is the amount of time between the early and the late show, minus 20- 30 minutes for them to “change the house”.
90 minutes also sounds about right for dinner to be served and whatever show.
So, if the early show is at 7 and the late show is at 9…
Well, you can see where this is going.

Thanks for the advice everyone, certainly helps with planning. I’m quite glad they don’t go on too long.

Cheers :slight_smile: