How many credits?

Hi all. I have a quick question and I just know someone here will have the right answer :wub: I arrive at WDW at close to midnight on Sept 11 and leave at 8 am on Sept 19. Do I get full dining credits for both days or just for one of them? I know I get 6 days for sure so I just need to know if I will have 7 or 8 to play with. TIA

Kim

You get dining credits matched to the number of nights in your stay. So, assuming you are staying on property on the 11th and are staying 8 nights, you should get 8 days of dining credit. I was told that is was not tied to number of park days but rather number of nights.

It goes by the number of nights you are staying. So it sounds like 8 credits- for the 11th through the 18th.

Wow, that was quick lol. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Kim

8 nights hotel accommodations
8 sit down table service credits
8 quick serve counter service credits
8 snack credits.

Yours to use any way you see fit. It looks like because of your very late arrival, you’ll start using credits on the 12th. Your credits are active until midnight on your check out day (the 19th) even though you have to vacate your room by 11 AM (or in your case 8 AM).

Ditto! Just a suggestion… you will have an extra table service so you could do a character breakfast with that!

It’s goes by the amount of nights you stay there…6 nights means 6 dining credits. (6 counters, 6 tables and 6 snacks per person.)

Use that extra credit for CRT. Now I know soundgod will disagree but its your 1st trip and you have to do it once.

My caveat is always “if it’s your first trip, CRT is worth the experience”.
Also if your daughter really wants to see princesses and princes in the castle, I would say yes.
Otherwise, yeah, the thought of wasting that extra credit for the included photo package is nuts. But first trip or not, I’d probably do breakfast and pay out of pocket and use the two credits for dinners that will give you better bang for your buck.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;967033]My caveat is always “if it’s your first trip, CRT is worth the experience”.
Also if your daughter really wants to see princesses and princes in the castle, I would say yes.
Otherwise, yeah, the thought of wasting that extra credit for the included photo package is nuts. But first trip or not, I’d probably do breakfast and pay out of pocket and use the two credits for dinners that will give you better bang for your buck.[/QUOTE]

:laugh: I’m sitting here at work making my ADR list for Friday and I have CRT scratched out 10 times :laugh: we have done this 2 times. All I say to myself is what will Soundgod do :laugh: everything I read your post about menus and places to eat around the world I like to remember your bang for your buck theory

WWSGD?
You’ve got to be kidding me!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;967037]WWSGD?
You’ve got to be kidding me![/QUOTE]

:laugh: I always read you talking about better 2 credit TS and the bang for your buck and I remember that when trying to figure out my ADRs :laugh:

LOL @ wwsgd. That’s a motto we should all live by. I decided against CRT because we are super picky eaters and none of the menus really appealed to me. I am going to do the breakfast at Akershus instead because she likes all the princesses, not just cindy. Is that a 2TS meal or just one? Also, is Planet Hollywood part of the Dining Plan? I can’t find the info anywhere. TIA

Kim

For us it usually works out that the last day we’re not there for very long. So we use that day’s credits towards a 2 credit meal like the Hoop-Dee-Doo…