How many Disney places have you been?

Which of these Disney destinations have you been to, and which is your favorite?

• Disneyland
  • Walt Disney World
  • Disney Cruise
  • Adventures by Disney
  • Disney Hilton Head
  • Disney Vero Beach
  • Aulani
  • Disneyland Paris
  • Shanghai Disneyland
  • Hong Kong Disneyland
  • Tokyo Disneyland

0 voters

@mitros Which Adventure did you do?

We’ve only been to Disney World. Hopefully one day we will make it to another park but for now it’s just WDW.

The only two places we have been to are Disney Land twice, and Disney World more times than I can count (around 60). The plan still is that Disney World will be our home in about 4 years. Would love to go to the other places, but not in the cards. Oh, we did the Disney cruise when it was the big red boat.

I’ve been to 5 of them and WDW is my fav.

I went on my first cruise this past February and I’ll be going to Aulani for the first time this upcoming January.

With that, WDW is hands down my favorite.

I now live on the West Coast, so I should have more opportunity to finally visit Disneyland, therefore, I reserve the right to change my mind over the next year.

:slight_smile:

You will absolutely love Aulani. I was there last year for the second time, hands down the most incredible Disney resort anywhere, and I have stayed in them all. So many things to do, and the north shore of Oahu is incredible, especially the drive from Liae down to Honolulu.

There is a restaurant outside Aulani called MonkeyPod, quite good, excellent desserts. Also, don’t miss Ted’s Bakery on the north shore, their chocolate haupia pie is to die for. The Elephant food truck in shark’s cove is some of the best food I have ever had on the islands. Oh, and you MUST find a Leondard’s Malasada truck or store. MUST!!!

Matt, we liked DL, as it was the original and they do have some different rides and attractions that WDW does not have, But we still love WDW hands down.

timsha…how did you do the quote? I don’t see that option. (still learning the new format!)

Beth, hit the reply in the post that you want to have quoted. Hi-lite what you want, and above that will be a grey box with the " quote" marker. Tap on that, and volha, it will get imported right in. Then just simply type your response below that.

Got it!!! You smart cookie…I wouldn’t have figured that out. Thanks!

YES I am !!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Any time. That is what we do here… we help each other out.

WDW about 25 times and one trip to Vero Beach DVC resort. Next year we are hoping to add Hilton Head Island DVC resort :slight_smile:

We are creatures of habit. No matter how many times we try to plan other destinations we always end up back at Disneyworld.

Walt Disney World, Hongkong Disneyland, Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea. So I guess 3 in total.