How many planning dvd's do you own?

We have one. 2009 celebrate you. Our plans have changed from july 2010 to july 2011. I may order one for that time.

We only have one, from Disneyland’s 50th 'cause it had a lot of SHAG art on & in it, so for me it was purely just for collector’s sake.

… EDIT…

WAIT! I totally just lied, I just remembered that we have a Disney Cruise Line planning video too. It was cute.

I’ve got about eight or nine, if you count the cruise line and DVC videos!:blush:

2 DVD’s, 4 VHS. First VHS was introducing AK.

We have several. :redface: I have a Disney Cruiseline DVD, Wedding DVD, 2001 VHS, 2003 DVD, 2007 DVD, 2008 DVD, and 2009 DVD.

I usually get one every year…but…I went on a cleaning purge lately and threw most of the older ones away. Perhaps I’ll regret that one day but oh well. However, I did have one more good viewing of the 2006 version with the “totally excellent coaster guy” :laugh:

“Any golfers in the family?” Haha! That one always cracked us up for some reason. Probably because we have NO golfers in the family. They got rid of that part recently though.

Having recently cleaned out old tapes and DVDs, I think we’re down to three. :wacko:

I have a bunch. I order them whenever a new one comes out.

I have VHS from 1995, 1998, 2000, 2004
DVDs from 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Plus two DCL and two DFTW :blush:

So… I guess that makes 13 total!

I got the new one from the Mouseketrips office today. I watched it while I was there…let’s just say you should be glad no one had to see me. I was a goof.

We have 2, 2008 and 2009.

I have been trying to get a new one every year for about the last 5 years.

Speaking of “goof”. Do you remember that disney commercial with that old man was dancing?? I loved that.

When do the new ones come out?

I think we have one for every year since we first went to WDW! We’d probably get the latest one even if we didn’t have a trip planned! Anything that brings us closer to the magic lol!

EDIT

I actually don’t think we’d ever throw them out either because things like that I always imagine to be worth something one day, especially the much older ones. Its memorabillia of a sort isn’t it?

To people like us it is !!! We get a least 3 a year for the last 4 years. We are now getting the DVC booklets with the DVD inisde.

Can I “plead the fifth” on this one? smirk