How much time should I allocate for Disney Quest?

Thinking about going to Disney at the end of August. How much time should I allocate for Disney Quest. We have never done this attraction, and I think it will be a big hit with my 8 year old son. Is there anything my 6 year old daughter would enjoy?

Both of your kids would enjoy it, I think.
There is a lot to do, although a huge part of it is arcade like video games. But, if you have a dad like my boys have, there is some real fun to be had at the pirate ride and on the “jungle cruise” (I think that’s what it’s called) build a roller coaster and ride it and on and on.
There is a lot going on but make sure you have the kids by the hand, there are soooo many people in there!

I don’t know how long it takes, it depends on if the kids get “hooked” on the arcade games, how many people are waiting to get to a game. I think, we were in there 3 or 4 hours.

If you are like my teenaged son, you can just take a tent and a sack lunch and stay all day, every day.

I think you and your kids will love Disney Quest. I recommend you get there when it opens and hit the major attractions first like Pirates of the Caribbean — Battle for Buccaneer Gold, Virtual Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear’s Astroblasters and CyberSpace Mountain. Once you knock those out you can take your time and just enjoy it. I am thinking 4 to 5 hours should be enough time to experience most if not all the attractions.

We were in there about 3 hours. But, it was a nice sunny day, so the boys wanted to get to the parks. It is very fun. I sometimes see the parents kind of following the kids, watching whatever they do. Make sure you jump right in and participate also. The kids will giggle with you, and then the kids (at least mine do) will analyze how well the parent did, their good efforts, and bad!!! It makes for good conversation later in the day or week.

[QUOTE=Dopey;1022728]Both of your kids would enjoy it, I think.
There is a lot to do, although a huge part of it is arcade like video games. But, if you have a dad like my boys have, there is some real fun to be had at the pirate ride and on the “jungle cruise” (I think that’s what it’s called) build a roller coaster and ride it and on and on.
There is a lot going on but make sure you have the kids by the hand, there are soooo many people in there!

I don’t know how long it takes, it depends on if the kids get “hooked” on the arcade games, how many people are waiting to get to a game. I think, we were in there 3 or 4 hours.[/QUOTE]

i agree to this it’s chaotic when there is alot of people