How old is this menu from OHana or is it brand new?

As I was attempting to add people to an ADR at Ohana, I noticed this…

The call of a conch shell welcomes you to an evening of Hawaiian-flavored specialties, storytelling and games.

[I]Servers dash between tikis and tropical greenery to bring skewers of oak-grilled shrimp, turkey, sausage and steak to your table, as well as dumplings, stir-fried vegetables, lo mein noodles and salad.[/I]

Guests 21 years of age and older can also enjoy wine and tropical alcoholic drinks from the full bar.

Family Fun
As you savor the all-you-care-to-enjoy, Polynesian-style delights, delight in coconut races in which children armed with brooms sweep coconuts across the restaurant’s hardwood floors. The fun continues as everyone is encouraged to play with hula hoops and dance to island music.

No mention of chicken wings, and I haven’t heard anyone mention sausage. So is this new or really really old script?

They changed from Turkey to Chicken a while back, and I recently heard they just eliminated the Chicken from the lineup. I’ve never sen them serve sausage, but they do come around with Pork hot off the grill.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1141660]As I was attempting to add people to an ADR at Ohana, I noticed this…

The call of a conch shell welcomes you to an evening of Hawaiian-flavored specialties, storytelling and games.

Servers dash between tikis and tropical greenery to bring skewers of oak-grilled shrimp, turkey, sausage and steak to your table, as well as dumplings, stir-fried vegetables, lo mein noodles and salad.

Guests 21 years of age and older can also enjoy wine and tropical alcoholic drinks from the full bar.

Family Fun
As you savor the all-you-care-to-enjoy, Polynesian-style delights, delight in coconut races in which children armed with brooms sweep coconuts across the restaurant’s hardwood floors. The fun continues as everyone is encouraged to play with hula hoops and dance to island music.

No mention of chicken wings, and I haven’t heard anyone mention sausage. So is this new or really really old script?[/QUOTE]

Are you looking at the WDW site? I just saw Ohana’s menu on the MDE website and it shows chicken wings. I’ve never been so I can’t vouch for what has changed…just saw that you mentioned chicken wings—and it is on there. :slight_smile:

This was the page I was looking at…https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/polynesian-resort/ohana/

Oh well, we’ll find out one way or the other in 3 weeks. That’s when we have the ADR.

My DW and are trying to remember. Definitely the highlights we remember were steak, pork tenderloin, & awesome shrimp. (Shrimp was so good that my DW who hates shrimp ate 5 of them!) If they had wings, they must have been average at best, because we really can’t remember. Veggies and other sides were really good too.

Jo-JO,
That is an old menu. We ate there 2 weeks ago. You start off with their welcome bread, chicken wings and salad. The main skewers are: Pork, Steak, Chicken and Shrimp. It also comes with side dishes of egg noodles and stir fry vegetables. Make sure you save room for the bread pudding desert also. You can check out all of the menu’s at allears.net they keep the pretty current. ENJOY!!!