How to buy AP's through DVC?

I wanted to get the kids AP’s for them to open on Christmas so how do I go about getting them with my DVC discount?

If you go to the "passholders’ section of WaltDisneyWorld.com there is a link that let’s you buy them with the DVC discount, I JUST renewed mine on-line there. You get a confirmation number & then you can pick it up at any of the tickets windows at the parks (you MUST show your id/dvc card). Or, call member services during their regular hours.

NUTS!!! So I wont have a physical ticket for them to open on Christmas?!?!?!

Well, I think there is an option to have the physical voucher sent to you for a small fee, I’ve never done that though. I don’t think the voucher is very exciting, it may just be a neon green card with exchange instruction on it.

You could get all creative and print out something that looks like an annual pass. I actually think I may have saved a really cute little “annual pass” folder thingy with a picture on the castle on the front from years ago when I had a Florida Resident annual. If I can find it you are more than welcome to have it for presentation sake. :laugh:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;879846]Well, I think there is an option to have the physical voucher sent to you for a small fee, I’ve never done that though. I don’t think the voucher is very exciting, it may just be a neon green card with exchange instruction on it.

You could get all creative and print out something that looks like an annual pass. I actually think I may have saved a really cute little “annual pass” folder thingy with a picture on the castle on the front from years ago when I had a Florida Resident annual. If I can find it you are more than welcome to have it for presentation sake. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

You rock!!! I think what I can also do is this…
I bought myself a 6 day base ticket which Im trading in for the AP when I get there. I can give one kid that and the other I have my card from march with timkerbell on it so that may work. They will never know the difference:laugh:

I always call DVC and order my AP’s directly over the phone. I also ask for them to mail me the vouchers, which they charge $3 to do. Once you get to WDW, you go to any guest relations and they convert them to real tickets.

Thanks! I got my member ID today but she said that they are still working on the paper work so perhaps I need to wait till I close

You don’t need to wait. My closing date isn’t until 9/17 and I had full access to everything (purchasing tickets at discounts and making ressies). So as long as you have your id #, go make that call!

That’s what our friends did too, so make the call! :laugh:

well… I would make the call but NOW I need to go buy my DD10 a new cell phone becuase some bully on the street beat the snot out of her and broke her cell today

Not to worry! I paid $3, I believe it was, to have a voucher sent – it is a really cool-looking lime green plastic card that says you swap it for th ereal thing at guest services when you get to the park!

You can also just buy at guest services. You’ll need your dvc member card…and money. :biggrin:

That is TERRIBLE! I hope she’s okay, and I hope she got at least one good blow in herself!

WHAT?!?!?! :eek:

The whole story belongs on another site perhaps the State police one:laugh:
My DD10 was getting off the bus yesterday and 3 bullys I like to call street punks chased her down pushed her to the ground kicked her several times scratched her all up choked her and broke her cell not to mention hit her in the head. I have NO clue what caused this but I DO know that the punks got suspended from school today for the whole week next week and my DD10 got detention because she defended herself by taking her bookbag and cracking the kid upside the head. Well… Whatever!! If my kid is going to get into trouble for defending herself thats no biggie in my house. AS long as she dont start then no prob. She was born with a clef lip so the “punks” started in her with that today and that made me angry so I wanted to go take action into my own hands so I decided that Im going to get even the LEGAL way so the "punk that broke the phone that was free with activation of a new line is now buying my DD a brand spankin new t mobile sidekick lx that goes for $400 so that will teach the “punks” PLUS I am pressing charges AND she did get suspended

OMG!!! Your poor daughter. Why do kids have to be so mean?? Glad you’re taking legal action and holding the punks responsible. Hope your daughter is OK…I don’t know how I would have handled something like this, sounds like you handled it well. Prayers for your daughter and you and for the punks (so they can find a better way of life).

Why do kids have to be so mean.Good for you,taking legal action.Maybe this will teach these kids something.Hope you daughter is ok and enjoying her new cell!

That’s so terrible!!! I hope your DD is okay and isn’t at all discouraged about her detention. It is good you are going after the kids to pay for the phone replacement.

Thanks all! She is ok… I cant REALLY tell you what I was about to do because MB would probally kick me off but I did get myself cooled off BEFORE I was about to do it and called the police :blush: