How to get hard copies of Dining Res

We are heading to WDW in Aug and of course using the FREE DDP. I was trying to find our confirmation cause I would like to print off hard copies to take with us.

If anybody knows of a way thank you in advance.

You can get one when you check in at the hotel. I know of no other way to get that print out. You could also make your own spreadsheet and just take that with you. I HIGHLY suggest you also call back and confirm every single one of them. they have boo-booed mine a few times.

Why dont you list them out here so we can see, too?:wub::wub:

Then you can print out and have them!! :laugh::laugh:

I agree with Dana the only way to get a hard copy from Disney is when you check in.

We usually make a sheet with all the #'s and I call and confirm them about 2 weeks before I leave.

I record my ADRs on business cards (restaurant, time, confirmation number) and carry each day’s cards with me. Then I can just throw them out as we go. Takes up very little space - I carry them with my credit cards. I also get a print-out at the hotel just to check against my own records.

That’s what we do. I list the days at the top and include which parks have Extra Magic Hours and list our ARDs along with any other info we may need. I make a few copies and we have everything we need on one piece of paper.

We do have an excel spreadsheet with a day by day breakdown with hours, which park, extra magic hours, and all of our res. on it. We also are going to use the Passporter’s book and it is really handy with pockets in the back for each day, where you can add all sorts of things on the pocket as well.

Day 1 – SciFi dine in (really wanted mama melrose with dining package
Day 2 – Garden Grill for dinner
Day 3 – Corel Reef for Lunch (we our heading down to daytona after we eat)
Day 4 – Will be in Daytona
Day 5 – my Birthday, Liberty Tree for Dining
Day 6 – Chef Mickey’s

[QUOTE=shadowKC;962282]We do have an excel spreadsheet with a day by day breakdown with hours, which park, extra magic hours, and all of our res. on it. We also are going to use the Passporter’s book and it is really handy with pockets in the back for each day, where you can add all sorts of things on the pocket as well.

Day 1 – SciFi dine in (really wanted mama melrose with dining package
Day 2 – Garden Grill for dinner
Day 3 – Corel Reef for Lunch (we our heading down to daytona after we eat)
Day 4 – Will be in Daytona
Day 5 – my Birthday, Liberty Tree for Dining
Day 6 – Chef Mickey’s[/QUOTE]

Great choices. If you have a spreadsheet that notes the days, times, places and confirmation numbers then you are fine. You should still call and REconfirm every single one.

yes i did confirm with them on all of the confirmations. I call every other day trying to get something we want.

Oh and I did ask about getting hard copies and they said when we check in. Dana you was right about getting it.

Cord

[QUOTE=shadowKC;962420]yes i did confirm with them on all of the confirmations. I call every other day trying to get something we want.

Oh and I did ask about getting hard copies and they said when we check in. Dana you was right about getting it.

Cord[/QUOTE]

Glad yo uhave double checked them a few times. Can’t be to careful with free dining going on when you are there. If you have verified them a few times, all should be well. Just have them print them out so you can see what they have when you get there and match them up with your spreadsheet.