How wide are the window sills at Pop Century?

I know this is a little unusual but bear with me.
We’ll be staying at Pop for a Christmas visit and we’ve been decorating the window at our resort for holidays for a couple of years now. But thinking back, 2012 and 2011 we stayed at POFQ and Riverside respectively and they have wide window sills that worked well for some of the larger animals we display. Halloween this year, we stayed at All Star Movies and found the sill much narrower than the mods.
So, does anyone recall if the window sills at Pop Century are as narrow as the All Stars or are they wider?

I can still put lights up, but as I said, some animals don’t stand and if they sit, they fall.

Yes, I’ll take pictures.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1139992]I know this is a little unusual but bear with me.
We’ll be staying at Pop for a Christmas visit and we’ve been decorating the window at our resort for holidays for a couple of years now. But thinking back, 2012 and 2011 we stayed at POFQ and Riverside respectively and they have wide window sills that worked well for some of the larger animals we display. Halloween this year, we stayed at All Star Movies and found the sill much narrower than the mods.
So, does anyone recall if the window sills at Pop Century are as narrow as the All Stars or are they wider?

I can still put lights up, but as I said, some animals don’t stand and if they sit, they fall.

Yes, I’ll take pictures.[/QUOTE]

So will you do your Christmas set up right away? If you do it on your arrival day, I’ll take a walk on by to see it before I leave Pop!

When will you be in WDW?
We’re at Pop between the 10th and the 12th and we’re going to the Christmas Party on the 10th.
Additionally, even though we’re moving to Universal on the 12th, we’re still heading back on the 12th for Illuminations.

We check out on the 11th!

Soundgod, I found this picture of a Pop room… http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-g34515-d207235-w3-Disney_s_Pop_Century_Resort-Orlando_Florida.html#78896857

Hope that link works but it will give you a good idea of the width I think. I stayed there 8 years ago but couldn’t remember…

Thanks for the link.
That’s narrow.
Not good for sitting Goofys.

Andrea, PM coming.