How Would We Go About Rooms?

For our Feb trip, we are going with friends, another family. We are staying at CBR and will have 1 room for our family and one for theirs. We would like the rooms to be next to each other, or at the very least, in the same building. We were thinking of calling and booking together. We want our ressies under separate names, so if we book at the same time could the give us rooms together? Do we need to make a room request? Is this kind of thing even possible? If not, and we booked 2 rooms under 1 name, would it work?

We stayed at CBR in 2008 with a group of 10, 3 couples and a family of 4. We were all in rooms next to each other and all booked our trips under our individual names. I booked the trip through AAA and we each paid our own separate portion of the trip. I feel as if I was listed as a lead person and everyone was linked to me in some way, but maybe just for booking the room and meals (we were on the DDP) I wish I knew more about how it was all done, but I know that it is possible. I totally recommend using AAA for assistance if you are a member, or someone else who is traveling with you is a member, they make it so easy.

Hope that helps.
-Jen

When making reservations, have them link them and request to be next to each other. This should not be a problem at all.

Good Luck!

The last time I booked rooms online (February 2011), near the end of the booking process it asked me if I was traveling with another party and if so to enter their last name and check in date. I believe it also asked me if I wanted to be just near them or connected to them if possible. I believe they gave me the option of listing at least 2 other parties as people we were traveling with. I was actually booking 4 rooms (there were 11 of us) and when we checked in we had four rooms right in a row at Port Orleans French Quarter so they definitely paid attention to the request. Good luck!

[QUOTE=johnkimv;1082863]When making reservations, have them link them and request to be next to each other. This should not be a problem at all.
[/QUOTE]

We always book two rooms when travelling and this is what we do. We’ve never had a problem getting rooms together.