HSM3... who whishes there were really only 15 minutes left?

Ok i am SOOOOOOOO excited for HSM3 to come out. I know, I know i am 20 years old and what not but i just wanna know who else can not wait to see the cast finally graduate with their 10 new songs and dances that will be out of this world!!! I already have plans with a group of my girls and you know what… we’re leaving the boys at home. Who else is going opening night?? Maybe I will see you there :biggrin:

UM, I am 42 and can not wait to see it. We are taking a few of us on that Sunday it opens.

My DD8 is having a HSM3 Opening Night 9th birthday party! (we’re down here in South Fl though!) We’re meeting after school at Friendlys for some dining/cake and games, then walking to the movie theater (behind Friendlys) to catch the 5pm showing!

I know the Mom’s that call to RSVP are just as excited as the kids . . . should be a FUN night! :heart:

My girls already know some of the songs . . . they play them on Disney Radio over, and over, and over and over!! :laugh::laugh:

I am 27 and I really want to see it. I really need to find a tween to take with me because I may look sort of silly going by myself.

My two girlie friends and myself are haing a HSM party!
We’re going to the cinema to thee HSM3 then coming back to mine to watch the first movies then afterwords were having a dance party with all the songs :laugh:
Tommorow I’m going to the mall to get the posters and decorations. :happy:

[QUOTE=Scottish.Mickey;890598]My two girlie friends and myself are haing a HSM party!
We’re going to the cinema to thee HSM3 then coming back to mine to watch the first movies then afterwords were having a dance party with all the songs :laugh:
Tommorow I’m going to the mall to get the posters and decorations. :happy:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a lot of FUN!! :heart:

We’ve been planning this since we knew that there was going to be a third one! We official planned on getting life-size card board cut outs of the cast but it turns out realy expensive. At a local entertainment store the cut outs were about £20 each ($40) :pinch: Posters and other party decorations are just as good I suppose :happy:

Back on topic!

Zac Efron and Corbin Bleu appeared on a breakfast talk show in the U.K today.

The british premier of High School Musical 3 Senior Year is tonight in London though we need to wait another two weeks for the opening night which is already fully booked at our local cinema :crying:

I am 28 and CANT WAIT to see it!!! I :heart: sharpay

I can’t wait either. DD and I have a date for the first show of the day. That’s a school project right?

Hmmmmmmm… School project on a Friday night?? I would call that extra credit:laugh:

HSCHOOLM3 Yes

ok so to everyone thank you sooo much for proving to me that i am not the only wannabe teenybopper out there!! much love to all and here we come HSM3 be ready for us!!!

Did you ever consider there might be a secret HSM flower inside The Dave just waiting to burst open? :flowers: Sounds like a great date night to me.:laugh:

Definitely extra credit. We won’t wait until Fri. night when the theater will be busy. Our local theater has shows beginning usually around noon, so we’ll go to the first showing while the other kids are still in school. It costs less too.

[QUOTE=Scottish.Mickey;890606]We’ve been planning this since we knew that there was going to be a third one! We official planned on getting life-size card board cut outs of the cast but it turns out realy expensive. At a local entertainment store the cut outs were about £20 each ($40) :pinch: Posters and other party decorations are just as good I suppose :happy:

Back on topic!

Zac Efron and Corbin Bleu appeared on a breakfast talk show in the U.K today.

The british premier of High School Musical 3 Senior Year is tonight in London though we need to wait another two weeks for the opening night which is already fully booked at our local cinema :crying:[/QUOTE]

SM, when the movie comes out on DVD eventually- go into your local Woolworths or HMV, Zavvi etc and ask if they would give you the promotional material-just recently I asked for the cut out of Carrie from Sex and the City for my DD and they were happy to give me it- they told me they just trash them if no one wants them- so its worth asking they can only say No