HUGE savings

I’ve been pricing out car rentals for our trip in June :blow:! Well, I don’t know if the prices have just gone up from last year or renting in June is WAY more moola.
But FYI for anyone renting. I went on the BJ’s website (i’m a member) and I found huge savings :ohmy:.
To rent a Chevy Aveo from Alamo was $385.00 CRAZY!!! AKA a clown car :glare:
After the BJ’s dicount it came to $237.00!!!
I saved $148.00 :happy:

Oh I guess I should mention, the rental is from the 17th-24th

They had a bunch of good deals on the site, this was just one of them.

Hope it can help…

Great deal!! I agree…prices from the rental car companies are OUT OF CONTROL! Way more this year then they were last year. For instance, we booked a SUV last April for $276 for 9 days. This year the price is $641 (this is with COSTCO discounts) I’m going to look into the BJ’s pricing, maybe I will find a better deal too…

My dad thinks it has something to do with the decline in the auto industry, and that the rental car companies aren’t getting good deals on the cars anymore (or something like that)

Thanks for the heads up on BJ’s discounts.

[QUOTE=Goodegirl2007;1028961]Great deal!! I agree…prices from the rental car companies are OUT OF CONTROL! Way more this year then they were last year. For instance, we booked a SUV last April for $276 for 9 days. This year the price is $641 (this is with COSTCO discounts) I’m going to look into the BJ’s pricing, maybe I will find a better deal too…

My dad thinks it has something to do with the decline in the auto industry, and that the rental car companies aren’t getting good deals on the cars anymore (or something like that)

Thanks for the heads up on BJ’s discounts.[/QUOTE]

I know! We always rent a SUV- NOT this year. I’m renting a ultra compact :glare: for the same price I rented an SUV last year.