Hurry NON Visa holders...General public FREE DDP Today!

Hello all! I set my alarm to wake me up at 6:57 am today so I can go thru the millions of questions on central reservation to get my FREE DDP today! So now its. Set in stone! Oh…I also booked an extra night so now we are there for 9 nights 10 days! It all started on a 4 day trip for DD 8th bday and it grew and grew but this is where I stop:laugh: we are having trouble picking places for our ADR’s. We now need 9 of them. Can anyone help??? I know we want to try Hoop De Do which will be 2 Ohanas for breakfast & dinner WWC. 1900 park fare and poss crystal palace.
Can anyone give me advise on garden grill? Thanks all!

Congrats!!! I can’t call until my lunch hour which is at 1230 CST. I hope I can still get the free dining.

booked mine too for 12 nights yay I’m so excited!!!

Tinkerbelle the CM I spoke to when origionally booking highly recommended it and it has Chip and Dale so even if the food isn’t great there is Chip and Dale. I’ve personally have never been but am hoping to go for DS Birthday. The menu on All ears looks good!

WOO HOO! I tried calling just to see if I could get through and I only waited for 5 minutes! Mines all booked now. Can it be September now?

Kim

Oh Yeah! I’m sure you can. Are you able to do a quick call now?

I think we may give it a try. I don’t eat fish but the turkey sounds good. Congrats on your booking. I wish 12 nights but I’m leaving DH and DD10 home so after 10 days I’m going to miss them:heart:

[QUOTE=kimblebee;948597]WOO HOO! I tried calling just to see if I could get through and I only waited for 5 minutes! Mines all booked now. Can it be September now?

Kim[/QUOTE]
Congrats! I’m so excited for you! Oh…and me too! I wish it was sept! Where are. You booking your ADRs for? How many night are you staying for? If you need help just email me and I will help ya out! Kate08051@gmail.com

Tinkerbelle any suggestions for must do ADR’s this is our first ever trip!!!

First off I have to admit that I am JEALOUS!! But so glad that all of you are getting the free dining. Now to answer your question about Garden Grill, we had dinner there in August of 2007, the food was good and the character interaction was fantastic, we saw Mickey, pluto and chip/dale. Here are a few pics.

If you haven’t tried Biergarten or Kona Cafe give them a go. We had dinner at both in December and really enjoyed the food at each place. Biergarten was the overall winner as best dinner and the kids really enjoyed the show.

Haha! I’ve been considering changing our resort (from WL to CBR) and increasing our stay by another day as well! But, I’m not sure DH would be keen on going for 9 nights and I really wanted him to experience another resort too.

I sat with my laptop for a couple hours last night looking at all the restaurant options on DDP and made a list of ones I might want to try. We want to go to some new places for us too. So far it includes:

Table Service

Sanaa
1900 Park Fare (breakfast)
Le Cellier
Les Chefs de France (lunch?)
Boma?
Chef Mickey’s (dinner)
Hollywood & Vine/Mama Melrose/Brown Derby (Fantasmic)
Captain’s Grill
Coral Reef

Counter Service

Sunshine Seasons
Wolfgang Puck Express
Pecos Bill’s
Cosmic Ray’s?
Capt’n Cook’s (Tonga Toast)
Yorkshire County Fish Shop

Quick Snack

Kringla Bakery (breakfast)
Sunshine Seasons
Aloha Isle
Aunt Polly’s
Main St Bakery

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;948591]Hello all! I set my alarm to wake me up at 6:57 am today so I can go thru the millions of questions on central reservation to get my FREE DDP today! So now its. Set in stone! Oh…I also booked an extra night so now we are there for 9 nights 10 days! It all started on a 4 day trip for DD 8th bday and it grew and grew but this is where I stop:laugh: we are having trouble picking places for our ADR’s. We now need 9 of them. Can anyone help??? I know we want to try Hoop De Do which will be 2 Ohanas for breakfast & dinner WWC. 1900 park fare and poss crystal palace.
Can anyone give me advise on garden grill? Thanks all![/QUOTE]

I know you posted this somewhere else, but what are your dates again?

We will be there 9/8-9/15. Was wondering if we would be there at the same time. Really happy for you that you got free dining!

Must do every trip for Madison and I are
Ohanas Dinner! Can’t be missed.
1900 park fare dinner with Cinderella and prince as well as step mom and sisters
Wispering Canyon Cafe dinner
Ohanas for breakfask with Mickey Lilo and stitch
We also usually do the castle but I think we are going to skip it.
Crystal palace with pooh and friends for dinner
Check Deb’s Unofficial Walt Disney World Vacation Information Guide - WDW Planning Guide - Walt Disney World for menus…If ya need any help feel free to PM me or email me

Thanks soooo much for the pictures. I love it. I think I’m going to give it a try!

[QUOTE=timkelmom;948695]I know you posted this somewhere else, but what are your dates again?

We will be there 9/8-9/15. Was wondering if we would be there at the same time. Really happy for you that you got free dining![/QUOTE]
We will be staying at POP checking in Sept 11 leaving Sept 20. Not too sure what time checking in as I didn’t get the airfare yet. Still pondering if I should go with airtran :laugh:

Thanks for the tips. I’m going to go check them out on allears now.

:simba::cheshire::goofybounce: Whoo hoo!! Free Dining Sept. 26 -Oct. 3!!! SOOo excited! Thank you tammy at Kingdom Konsultants! We were there in early March but it was one of the worst trips we have ever had. It really did not feel like vacation at all. ( no fault of Disney BTW) Can’t wait to book for dining!!